Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-----iseeu2-----

Free Catalyst/reactor/forma Every 100Th Post, Free Frame/aw/plat Every 1,250Th Post

Really sad about this. Guess new players are kind of screwed if they like the latron. No wraith, no prime. 

He's in the vault.

He'll be back one day.

Also I am the only one who's reading Snydrex's posts with Morgan Freeman's voice because of his different text?

Yes.

I approve of this somewhat.

I used the more pirate-stereotypical approach as listed in your profile. Though this could be easily taken as harsh criticism of your personality from someone naive.

Also I am the only one who's reading Snydrex's posts with Morgan Freeman's voice because of his different text?

Edit: 25 to go!

I didn't notice you...

Hai there!

He's in the vault.

He'll be back one day.

Yes.

Yeah but DE isn't exactly known for revamping old things quickly.

True.

He'll be back though.

I dislike the choice of teh Latron P removal because it's one of the most beginner friendly primes! Doe I have it 3 formad and it kicks &#!.

Indeed. But in the mean time, get ready for ridiculous market prices. 

Yep.

That's why I'm gonna be farming it.

I dislike the choice of teh Latron P removal because it's one of the most beginner friendly primes! Doe I have it 3 formad and it kicks !.

True.

But profit awaits!

Indeed. But in the mean time, get ready for ridiculous market prices.

You should edit your about me page in profile.

Please.

But yeah, that'd suck. Reappie prime needs a rework but has real swag.

You should edit your about me page in profile.

Please.

But yeah, that'd suck. Reappie prime needs a rework but has real swag.

Uh, why? I have no personality...

But in some sense tone can come across through use of italics, bold and lines as well as light humour. Though body language does not come across you can take my approach and make short stories to serve your point in a dramatic way that gains attention through flare.

Do you take drawing requests? They're fab.

I used the more pirate-stereotypical approach as listed in your profile. Though this could be easily taken as harsh criticism of your personality from someone naive.

Like I said, there are ways to make it obvious. You listed some.

And, I have made dramatic stories to say a simple phrase before. I like to think of it as a Rube-Goldberg esque thing. My earliest was coincidentally similar to yours, all just to say: "u wot m8".

Requests? Well, I can do it simple or tryhard. I guess I could take a few here and there.

And what you draw from my gander is based on your perception. Call me what you want, treat me how you want to.

Like I said, there are ways to make it obvious. You listed some.

And, I have made dramatic stories to say a simple phrase before. I like to think of it as a Rube-Goldberg esque thing. My earliest was coincidentally similar to yours, all just to say: "u wot m8".

I remember that.

I wrote a response to that, but I never posted it.

I regret that now...