Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-----iseeu2-----

Free Catalyst/reactor/forma Every 100Th Post, Free Frame/aw/plat Every 1,250Th Post

I don't know what to say so here is a list of random profanities:

I've heard of people having plat to burn, but this is ridiculous.

Question: what if I; by any chance; win new Warframe, but I already have all of them (regular, not Primes) in my inventory? Will the reward change for something else, like, let's say boosters and more potatoes?

Question: what if I; by any chance; win new Warframe, but I already have all of them (regular, not Primes) in my inventory? Will the reward change for something else, like, let's say boosters and more potatoes?

Should certainly be do-able. I'm not sure if boosters are gift-able though. But as long as something in the market is gift-able, and has a cumulative value of 375 plat or less, you can claim (so say, 10 blue, 5 golden potatoes, and a noggle or something). Go crazy with combinations.

Should certainly be do-able. I'm not sure if boosters are gift-able though. But as long as something in the market is gift-able, and has a cumulative value of 375 plat or less, you can claim (so say, 10 blue, 5 golden potatoes, and a noggle or something). Go crazy with combinations.

all grineer noggles. I'm going to make an army in my liset

all grineer noggles. I'm going to make an army in my liset

An army? Why not a warzone! get half corpus and half grineer and make them murder eachother, BUT WITH NOGGLES!

An army? Why not a warzone! get half corpus and half grineer and make them murder eachother, BUT WITH NOGGLES!

That would be awesome!