Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-----iseeu2-----

Free Catalyst/reactor/forma Every 100Th Post, Free Frame/aw/plat Every 1,250Th Post

I look like an idiot at school being stressed like that XDDD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh well time to sleep and crei...

No purple tato... D':

Time to hope for izzatuw's proto excal giveaway... :'(

Can't believe Night's blowing his win on a piddly forma. But Night gets what Night wants. Forma sent, check inbox.

And I've been buying frames for plat for a few updates now. The grind seems to get worse with each frame and I never had the patience; can never seem to wait to try their POWWASS! Also, I've been excited for Chroma since they revealed he was next.

500 posts, yay, btw. 2000 to go and someone's gonna be lucky with a frame (or crazy mixed stuff). And since this will carry on into U16 and beyond, I suspect a few frame giveaways may be Chroma after all.

... Assuming the grind stays as S#&$ty as it has been last few frames.

#YOLO

So how many people are going to whine about Chroma and then buy him instantly with plat anyways?

I never buy Warframes/Weapons with Platinums. Never.

I never buy Warframes/Weapons with Platinums. Never.

I bought Mesa and Limbo. Chroma depending on the grind.

I bought Mesa and Limbo. Chroma depending on the grind.

Why haven't you made the quest for Limbo? I can understand for Mesa since she's extremely hard to get, but Limbo...

Why haven't you made the quest for Limbo? I can understand for Mesa since she's extremely hard to get, but Limbo...

Because the fanciness was overwhelming.

Cant see post count, but gunning for it

On the opposite side of your username. That grey bar. Your post count is #520

The only frame i payed for was Excal Prime XD other than that i farmed them. Still need to get loki, nova, hm what other primes am i missing? is it really only those two? 0.0 i need to check now...

Can't believe Night's blowing his win on a piddly forma. But Night gets what Night wants. Forma sent, check inbox.

And I've been buying frames for plat for a few updates now. The grind seems to get worse with each frame and I never had the patience; can never seem to wait to try their POWWASS! Also, I've been excited for Chroma since they revealed he was next.

500 posts, yay, btw. 2000 to go and someone's gonna be lucky with a frame (or crazy mixed stuff). And since this will carry on into U16 and beyond, I suspect a few frame giveaways may be Chroma after all.

... Assuming the grind stays as S#&$ty as it has been last few frames.

#YOLO

My loyalties lie in my clan. And it needs forma.