Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-----iseeu2-----

Free Catalyst/reactor/forma Every 100Th Post, Free Frame/aw/plat Every 1,250Th Post

Don't you mean pandaring.

Get it?

Because circus?

And pandas?

I'll...

I'll let myself out.

No, stay. You clearly belong here.

Think i'll miss the 600th one, its time to hit the bunk.

*As i am about to cleance myself under raining drinking water, i wonder; "Do Tenno take showers? There isn't one on the liset, so would it be on the hub, or do we make room of the facilities present on our mission location? Like some psychopathic murderer using the shower of its fictims to wash of their blood?

And also do they sing during it as wel?

Man the awkard implications, should you've missed one of the boxheads.

P.s. I sing under the shower.

Effectively as we near the hundred marks, we get more logic and control in statements as to increase chances of a bountiful harvest.

If i am accidentally win a free frame, give it to someone else. As i have them all.

If i am accidentally win a free frame, give it to someone else. As i have them all.

This would be true for me as well

I was expecting we'd reach 600+ by now.

=_=

People are being conservative. The last ten will go by quickly however.

We shall make it to 600th post. And for a sure win. 1V1 me m8. Be buddies now but hate each other on the 590th spot.

i like free stuff :3 maybe i posted close enough to 600..

Let's make a story on the way.

One day Obama

Considering no-one seems to want to post unless they think they have a fair chance of hitting that 600th post mark, I'll once again appear to help move along the number. This post will probably never be read, but good job OP. People love stuff for nothing haha. More so if the qualification for winning is to spam random S#&$. I mean hell, half of em would've done that anyway ;)

Good luck to all. And even though I said I'm just here to move along the numbers, if someone could post 25 replies in the time it takes this to post that'd be great ;)