Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-----iseeu2-----

Free Catalyst/reactor/forma Every 100Th Post, Free Frame/aw/plat Every 1,250Th Post

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

t

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE THE LAST PERSON TO WIN A FRAME!!!!

*pours you a glass of wine* Cheers!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

'Proceeds to cry in a corner'

-screaming and crying-

*pat pat* There there, we're all winners here.

*hands you a napkin*

Too bad I have almost everything from the market. I wasn't expecting to win so many times.

Too bad I have almost everything from the market. I wasn't expecting to win so many times.

You don't deserve to win!

Congrats!

t

you gave a good fight,specially when you started lurking.3 wins in a row,that hurts.

Oh well, as long as the YingYang frame quest is 100% Archwing I'll be happy to farm it like I did with all the others.

I wonder how big we can get the thread before iseeu2 gets it locked..

you like archwing alzarov? wow. Well, I like it but it was a pain in the &#! to farm coords for limbo.

Oh well, as long as the YingYang frame quest is 100% Archwing I'll be happy to farm it like I did with all the others.

I wonder how big we can get the thread before iseeu2 gets it locked..

Not as big as deez nuts LPW.

you like archwing alzarov? wow. Well, I like it but it was a pain in the ! to farm coords for limbo.

Yeah I enjoy it, I've farmed everything for it. I just need to finish leveling my Corvas and Onorix.

And of course my Elytron (three runs, three parts!) needs moar forma!