Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-----iseeu2-----

Free Catalyst/reactor/forma Every 100Th Post, Free Frame/aw/plat Every 1,250Th Post

Yeah I enjoy it, I've farmed everything for it. I just need to finish leveling my Corvas and Onorix.

And of course my Elytron (three runs, three parts!) needs moar forma!

I always wait for a booster (code or double exp weekend) to max my arching stuff unless I REALLY want it maxed now (odonata prime,no formas,just a reactor).Imperator vandal and prisma veritux need some forma to be good but I'm waiting for status/dmg mods like the eyes of blight set.

Those two posts above you are my brother's posts, as he used my account to post them, so yea i finished eating

so you used your brother for the LAST CHANCE. You sure like to risk yourself or have great trust in him.

yes and no

I guess you couldn't fight your parents for a few minutes to get some time.

eminiclam loses against absalom and his almighty pc but wins againts absalom's brother and his almighty PC. Lucky me.

I always wait for a booster (code or double exp weekend) to max my arching stuff unless I REALLY want it maxed now (odonata prime,no formas,just a reactor).Imperator vandal and prisma veritux need some forma to be good but I'm waiting for status/dmg mods like the eyes of blight set.

For general leveling I don't worry about a booster but when I forma something I always do it in bulk so I usually make sure to have a booster for that.

I think Archwing would be more popular if the exp you gained via Archwing was also applied to your non-archwing gear, or if Archwing was just easier to level in general.

For general leveling I don't worry about a booster but when I forma something I always do it in bulk so I usually make sure to have a booster for that.

I think Archwing would be more popular if the exp you gained via Archwing was also applied to your non-archwing gear, or if Archwing was just easier to level in general.

archwing needs the stealth buff. Exp bonuses for..idk, killing a lot of enemies in certain amount of time or something.

Why didn't you giff it to me bruh

like i said,changed my mind in the last second.

Archwing needs more diversity and level/enemy variety. As it stands, it's a half-baked game mode that's extremely boring after the first few game plays. Not surprising, though. DE has a history of half-baking new content and moving on to the next best new content.

That said, congrats everyone. The speed from 15k to 16k was kind of insane (given the thread's recent speed prior to 15k), so that was kind of refreshing to see.

I will not, unfortunately, be renewing/extending this thread beyond the 16k. I prefer giveaways that have somewhat of a diversity to them. That was, in fact, my original intention with this thread. To see a varying group of people come in and compete for the giveaway. And it did take off as that initially, but interest died down later and the wins simply cycled between a regular group.

And well, that really does defeat the entire point of a general giveaway.

That said, I enjoyed my time in this thread. I certainly hope the winners did too.

Good luck, tenno. May RNG forever be in your favor. Or not ;)

archwing needs the stealth buff. Exp bonuses for..idk, killing a lot of enemies in certain amount of time or something.

like i said,changed my mind in the last second.

Why you so greedy

I feel this going through my mind when this thread closes