[DE]Drew

Ps4 Tactical Alert: Phoenix Intercept

6E623zC.jpg

Tenno,

We have received reports of a factory that is developing artificial genomes for Tyl Regor. These genomes can restore broken links in the Grineer DNA sequence, producing many stronger clones.  You must stop this from happening! Assault the forces at Tyl Regor’s factory and intercept any intel that can tell us more about his experiments.

Shut down the factory, Tenno!

Phoenix Intercept is on now until April 21st @ 12pm EDT

Tactical Alert Escalation Incoming
This mode will have a much greater level of difficulty than the regular version of Phoenix Intercept and will be on from April 18th until April 21st.  Complete Phoenix Intercept Escalation to earn a Rift Sigil, which uses your Warframe's energy color and responds to how much energy you currently have in-Mission.

Ready your weapons and good luck, Tenno!
  • Upvote 12

What sigil ? 

Theres the stratos emblem, so what is this about a rift sigil ? 

EDIT - just read the notes.

Cool. Run it again then. 

By the way, a great alert.

Fun, exciting, teamwork, tough but fair.

Thanks. 

Edited by (PS4)thehoocodfather

Just finished this alert solo running it with Excalibur. I love the new stance and I am going to attempt a solo run with Excalibur on the Escalation....eeep

I'm gonna be the bad apple here, I disliked this alert it was to long and the waves went by to way to slow the enemy spawn rate was terrible like doing rep farm but in the form of a alert basically all you had to do with this in a way. Team work was must Nova/Saryn combo did it for me.

Anyways 2.5 out of 10. I really want that old old interception style back before the nerf if you remember back when it was introduced you'll know what I'm talking about it was hell! Enemy level cap was insane and the spawn rate was off the charts we need that back!!

• Upvote 1

Just finished it, 2/2, will we get the rift sigil april 21.? Only got the stance and the stratos emblem till now

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Be proud of yourself tenno if you did the second half cause that was hilarious and a pain in the butt they like objective B though lol (kills a swarm of enemys on B.... Beep hacked)

Edited by (PS4)black-out0909

Have you balanced the second alert that was supposedly broken on pc?

I hope you mean actually a challange? Reason people were complaining was because they couldnt do the alert when they replaced the enemies whit level

100-200 enemies which is the reason people demanded a nerf. God bless DE for not nerfing the alert, let it be a challange!