Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Best Place To Farm Gallium?

InfamousDerp

Question

So I know that killing Sgt. Anyo and Tyl regor is the jackpot to get gallium but its not working for me
Recently I killed tyl regor for about 15 times and yet no gallium and same as Sgt. Anyo 

So is there any possible way to farm gallium?

If you need it, it wont be there
If you don't need it, it will be there

13 answers to this question

Survival missions either in Mars or Uranus are always good bets. Dark Sector nodes are especially good spots since they have an increased resource droprate, provided the resource tax isn't insanely high.

I'm looking at you, ICE controlled Kadesh...

In my experience, best farming locations for any resource tend to be the survival missions on the planets that have those resources. Used to be excavations but... We don't talk about the golden times.

Dark sectors are good too but only if the resource tax is much lower than the bonus. Since most of them are defense missions, you tend to get more out of survivals due to the increased mob count.

Stephano on Uranus has the advantage of being a pretty popular interception... so, any group you will find is in all likelihood willing to go at least 4 rounds, maybe 8, occasionally 12 or 16... the map itself is one huge room, so no running around willy-nilly through tight corridors hunting for drops. give it a try.

Stephano interception is too boring and requires so much walking around. Play in Ophelius and camp in one spot to get a lot of em. Watch my tutorial. I got 160 Gallium per run.

Watch it on youtube to see the time mark for the counts

Edited by CfXOdin