The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Known Bug] Game Shuts Down Automatic Or Crash After Mission Or Leaving Squad

(PSN)weeler

Just want to add in I experienced this for the first time today. 40 min into a survival o cell run. I was not messing with chat or anything of the like. Just randomly dropped me straight to psn menu. I DID get an error message and submitted it to sony. It gave me the option. Along with submitting a video recording with it, which i did. I went to save the video after and the video was not there after submitting, and was not able to record the error number. :-(

This is my first time ever getting this bug. Hope it does not continue. Already cost me a lot of xp and 10+ o cells.

EDIT:

After finding the error log in the ps4 system, I found it gave me this error code:

CE-34878-0  Time 12:24:42am 4/12/15    Application: CUSA00080  System Software: 2.50

Edited by (PS4)excat_56

.....and make it twice. This time at 25 minutes. Same error message. CE-34878-0. Also submitted video via report, but not available for me to save on my ps system, again.

Both incidents happened on Mimas Saturn. 

So over an hour down the drain, and out of the 15+ o cells I should have gotten between these two runs, I now have none. Not thrilled about this. 

Just to add another note. We did a 3rd run, same team, different location. Elara, Jupiter. 40 minutes, no issues.

Maybe this could be tileset related? Maybe when people have these issues, we should start reporting where (tileset) you are having the issues, if a defense or survival the time or wave # you had the issue. It may help narrow down the issue to help the dev's out a bit more. 

is same like me , hav ratio of 8 crash (direct psn menu)for 1 mission .Hav chance to , just when mission finish few game hav crashed 2-3 in the same mission .the first shot im log (always) when hav go see solar système (crash) and is same for every first mission ,  opening chat menu is VERY HAZARDOUS hav uninstaled the game and systèmsdatas trying every port , region ameica N-E , Europ , and ps4 système language anglish & French , removed timestamp on chat , warframe setting colors sond effect lol .... Dns routhing settings ...etc enyway im is because im same like like juncky whit this game spendind houers , cash  hav not removed warframe for ever and now is just completly crasy to trying to play in this conditions (for me) hav when is work i louse times and reward because i play for nothing , just going on psn menu  . Salout Thennos and try to "Keep fighting" {im Frog ur Frog  ¿? kiss me ;} (not kick me lol

)} 

Just to add another note. We did a 3rd run, same team, different location. Elara, Jupiter. 40 minutes, no issues.

Maybe this could be tileset related? Maybe when people have these issues, we should start reporting where (tileset) you are having the issues, if a defense or survival the time or wave # you had the issue. It may help narrow down the issue to help the dev's out a bit more. 

All i can say it can happen anytime/anywhere even by just sitting on the liset then attempting to go on an alert so it might be a dif bug since ur gettin an error code too but maybe itll be of some help to DE on fixing this problem whos been goin on close to a month now... :/

All i can say it can happen anytime/anywhere even by just sitting on the liset then attempting to go on an alert so it might be a dif bug since ur gettin an error code too but maybe itll be of some help to DE on fixing this problem whos been goin on close to a month now... :/

I'm thankful it hasn't gotten to that severity yet for me. 

I played for several hours yesterday without a single incident. I'm going to go back to the same tileset this evening for another o-cell run, and see if it recreates. If it does, I'll open a different thread and start trying different things to see if I can pinpoint it. The two times it happened to me, was on the same tileset, same team, and same host. So, I'll report back if I can figure anything out. 

Mine arent brand new but not that old either it has nothing to do with them its a bug in the last update.(they worked fine for more then a year on this game)

Obviously it's a bug. It worked fine for me before U15 as well. My point is, perhaps something in the newest update is not backwards compatible with some of the older network hardware. I'm not a network guy. I don't know. Before I changed out my router it happened every match or so or if I spent 5 minutes in ye ol' Liset. Since changing the hardware out, it has not happened. Five days now.

Same happens to me, right after I finish "Restore Ships Comms" the game shuts down to PS4s main screen. Now I have the segment installed and I have access to the market, news and codex, but when I try to keep doing missions the only one available is "Restore Ships Comms", not being able to advance in the storyline. It's quite frustrating, any news on how to solve this? An update soon, maybe?

*edited: the problem is half solved in my case, now it only crashes eventually (f.e. when I open the chat window or when I try to abandon a squad) but the game is working properly and at least now I can finish missions and progress.

Edited by (PS4)polomaldini

Still having this bug...its actually seemed like its accelerating in frequency. It used to be maybe a once a day occurence...now its happening so often I am unable to even complete 5-10 minute length missions. I've tried deleting and re-downloading as well as wiping my save data from system. Is it possible to get any news/help on this issue.

Happened to me too sometimes this speech ... the first time with the error message at other times without reporting anything .. I apologize for my english XD. I noticed a strange thing, I have recently had problems with my connessione..mi it disconnects and the internet router I marked as absent, then left again and after a crash again ... at this juncture with the connection so insatbile the game closed several times .. I state that I do not ever happens it closes. I have a friend who has a much more serious problem of my and closes continuously but unlike me he has the connection through the phone to him and yet the problem persists even if the line changes. Hopefully in the update as soon as possible with a fix because it has become almost impossible to play together !!!

Anybody experience the same thing on the new update? I'm currently dl'ing mine. Will write back later today. Hopefully it was addressed.

Update:

So I played a game, finished it, and was able to play another game immediately thereafter. First time in a while. Then in the next game, I figured I'd try chatting to see how that went..... Hello there PS4 main screen. Alright, so maybe it's just when I chat, let me try something else that used to trigger it: I finished a match and this time I chose to leave squad...Hello again PS4 main screen. 

So now at least I'm able to play 2 matches back to back (haven't tried 3 yet), as long as I keep my mouth shut and play with the same people.

Gosh, I was really hoping that it would be fixed. :(

Edited by (PS4)Dazo

Still broken after updating to Sanctuary,

Can we please at least get some information? Are you guys working on a fix? is there something we can do to fix this ourselves?

this forum is 8 pages long now must be heaps of people having this issue, I know Drew is aware of it but he hasn't responded in weeks, 

PLEASE DE

Yea from my experience you could already do that i mean you could play as many games as you want as long as nobody left the squad. until they respond to us with some new information you could change to invite only and just play with a friend or the group of people you play with tell them to not leave the squad

Edited by (PS4)jacarl28

Yea from my experience you could already do that i mean you could play as many games as you want as long as nobody left the squad. until they respond to us with some new information you could change to invite only and just play with a friend or the group of people you play with tell them to not leave the squad

Nope,my game still crashes randomiy.

Its even worse after the Santuary update.

I recommend playing another game till they fix this(which will take a while).

For anyone experiencing this issue, we have some more questions. 

1) Are you using a wired or wireless internet connection? If wireless, what is your signal strength?

2) What is your NAT type? 

3) What are your upload and download connection speeds? (This can be checked on the PS Home Screen by going to Settings > Network > Test internet Connection)

4) What info do you receive when you run the "Analyze Network" feature in game? (This can be checked by (in game) Hitting the Options Button > Selecting Options > Gameplay > Analyze Network)

5) Modem and router brand, model number, and firmware. 

Thanks again for your patience, and we appreciate any additional information you can give us. 

1) Are you using a wired or wireless internet connection? If wireless, what is your signal strength?

3) What are your upload and download connection speeds? (This can be checked on the PS Home Screen by going to Settings > Network > Test internet Connection)

4) What info do you receive when you run the "Analyze Network" feature in game? (This can be checked by (in game) Hitting the Options Button > Selecting Options > Gameplay > Analyze Network)

Thanks again for your patience, and we appreciate any additional information you can give us. 

1. Wired                     2.Open                         3. 10 up/ 30 down                    4."All systems nominal"                      5.Arris/D-Link (provided by ISP w. all firmware automatically  updated regurarly)                 Also i wish to thank the team for continuing work on this and hopefully come to a resolve soon.                                                               

Not sure if you seen my post earlier about what the actual issue is. 

But its when the game Auto Reconnects to the in game chat server, it must have been something that was added in Stolen Dreams,

the only way to get the game to not drop back to PS menu is to keep the game constantly connected to chat server, I have been using the internet connection test setting in the Settings menu, but its getting super old having to do that after every game, ESPECIALLY when I forget and start another game and then BOOM, its over.

Thanks for replying though Drew, 

And I cant wait till I can actually have a solid gaming session again :-( first time since the day Warframe was launched that I haven't been excited about an update because I cant play it.......