Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Stolen Dreams

[DE]Megan

how come i cant sprint anymore, was the command changed or something?

Please check your controller bindings to verify that Sprint is still bound.

There is a known bug that Sprint is removed from your previous bindings after updating. 

If you could please reply with a screenshot of the error you're receiving we can investigate!

I'm having a similar issue.  I am at 59% and at "Installation Stopped" in my Queue.  I've tried the "Try installing again" option over-and-over.  The error code reported is 0x87e0000f.  Is this because the update servers are overloaded?  Also, I have tried the hard reboot/clear cache twice on my Xbox.

Can't seem to paste any images here, other than JPG's and getting an error saying that extension type is not allowed.

Edited by (XB1)PFC DAVID A T

I'm having a similar issue.  I am at 59% and at "Installation Stopped" in my Queue.  I've tried the "Try installing again" option over-and-over.  The error code reported is 0x87e0000f.  Is this because the update servers are overloaded?  Also, I have tried the hard reboot/clear cache twice on my Xbox.

Throw that error in here (http://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup) and follow the steps for a solution :) 

Throw that error in here (http://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup) and follow the steps for a solution :) 

One of the first things I did... and "surprisingly" not very helpful... indicates that I should either restart the download, or try installing later.  There doesn't seem to be any way to remove the item from the Queue, even if I wanted to restart from scratch... and there's no indicating from the console whether it's trying to connect & download from the internet, or if there is some internal problem w/ the file (like the download didn't work properly and is using a partial/corrupt file).  Any ideas?

Edited by (XB1)PFC DAVID A T

In the build notes it states that the eyes of blight trophies went live for the dojo's for all clans that took part, but they are no where to be found in the trophy room. Also, the trophy rooms have disappeared from the minimap, they are still there, just not on minimap. Am I missing the anti-stealthed rooms options? Or are the trophy's and trophy room 'real' ninja, and I am merely a ronin?

Infinite connecting screen for me, have stayed on screen for 20 minutes plus

I just spent the last 2+ hours reinstalling Warframe as a whole.  No issues with my save data being retained.  I did have problems with the core install also continually stopping, but restarting each time let it continue from where it left off -- I had to do that at least 6 times, checking on it every 10-15 minutes.  M$oft quality.

So I have read on the PS4 boards that this update is like 9GB (holy crap), and a ton of people discussing the size of the download. However it's been pretty quiet on the XBone side of things. So I'm wondering can anybody confirm if the download on the XBone is also 9GB? (I'm on the road traveling so can't confirm for myself).

Thanks

When it initially downloaded I believe mine said 3.8gb or something like that. I know it was 3.#.

Also, has anyone noticed the following:

- Alerts seem to be much more difficult now, with enemies hitting harder and the Osprey Shield Mine is basically like a full shield sap now instead of the slow shield drain it used to be.

- Boltor Prime seems much weaker than it used to be.

- Movement speeds in general for all the frames seem to have been reduced...my Nova is much slower now with bother her copter and slide jump.

Just a few things that feel different. I have to say overall I feel like the game has received a difficulty increase, maybe I am just crazy but I do not remember level 20-25 missions putting my maxed Frost Prime on his &#! so much.

In the build notes it states that the eyes of blight trophies went live for the dojo's for all clans that took part, but they are no where to be found in the trophy room. Also, the trophy rooms have disappeared from the minimap, they are still there, just not on minimap. Am I missing the anti-stealthed rooms options? Or are the trophy's and trophy room 'real' ninja, and I am merely a ronin?

I'm having the same problem. Clan participated in the event but no trophy to be found in the decorations list.

Edited by (XB1)dmask89

Okay for the eyes of blight trophies, how do we know if we get them?? I mean I'm fairly new to the whole trophies thing and i saw they were delivered... yet where do i find it?? Is it some sort of random decoration?? does the clan have to have all its members to participate to earn it? Does the clan have to be a certain size?? Like i said i'm a new clan leader and i'm fairly new to warframe so if anyone from warframe couldanswer me that would be a HUGE help.

Also on a side note I sent in a clan emblem in for approval and was hoping to have it approved before this update so if i could either have it approved/denied before another update/hotfix or have it installed sooner if its approved (even though you guys said the next hotfix/update, even though idk when those usually are) it would be EMENSELY appriciated, and if you can't than i understand.

Uninstalled game from XB and reinstalled it over night (UK) tried to boot it up this morning before work but failed to log into server? Will try again when I get back. Luckily for me if it doesn't work I can still play it on PS4 :)

But please get this working on XB ASAP... Pretty Please :)

Difficulty was definitely increased .... Ammo mutation seemed glitches for me none of my weapons have ammo for more then a few waves before update I never ran out even on spazzed kohm or speed trigger soma I was always max ammo .

Biggest thing is gold cores before update I did 20 min t4 survey solo like 10 times a day and always got 10-15 gold cores each run . After update I did 7 runs and got 1 5 pack ONCE it was def nerfed

Not to be the rat at the party but DE please reinstate t4 parts back to 50 ducat or anything higher than 10 that just not fair and it doesn't make sense value wise it takes far longer and much harder to acquire t4 rewards than it does t1 rewards now the're valued the same? That to me is an insult to the time we put in to get these t4 rewards how can you justify 10 ducats for t4 parts. I need an explanation of how that is okay.

And you know what really grinds my gears, why yet another syndicate standing reduction. Is this a trend, are we ganna keep seeing reductions till there nothing left to reduce i understand you want us to earn these syndenas but i already have the points why are you punishing me for wanting to max out sooner rather than later. 

Oooh, i hate Maroo i hate with a passion every time she opens her mouth.....God help me. She's trying to hard.

On the positive i noticed the grineer weapons sound sharper, more crisp i like it. So many fixes but i think most of them if not all are pc focused fixes i could be wrong since i've never suffered many the problems being fixed.

Is ember viable for all play styles now don't know only time will tell.

My grakata just finished building i'll take it out for a spin, listen to how it purs.

Enjoyed Stolen Dreams for the most part excluding Maroo ( i'm i spelling that correctly?) 

Did we get Chroma in this update i didn't finish Stolen dreams yet got one more to go.

I might buy red veil's weapon after all might be worth it.

If you read through this you have my thanks i when little long, my apologies.

Please!Please!Please! Change ducat and standing back. Please!

Do they drop on a specific map?

Yes/No, I've run about 50 spy missions today and even the highest level nodes pay random crap prizes from this list below.

Some times you get 2 rewards, and some you can get 4 prizes, but considering the way DE have nerf'd and diluted everything this update I'm not looking forward to the grind to get them *sad face*

View Spy 2.0 Rewards List