Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stumbled Across An Orokin Relic.

Eltyranto

Yeah, it's legit. I honestly thought it was pretty widely known, haha. There's a map that features a bridge across a chasm of sorts, along with a hole in the ceiling lighting up a tree (You can get up the hole, too!). Quite a beautiful map. The lower area doesn't reset you, so you can find several containers and that Orokin relic.

Yeah, it's legit. I honestly thought it was pretty widely known, haha. There's a map that features a bridge across a chasm of sorts, along with a hole in the ceiling lighting up a tree (You can get up the hole, too!). Quite a beautiful map. The lower area doesn't reset you, so you can find several containers and that Orokin relic.

Imagine my surprise falling down the hole expecting to fade to black and port back up, then to be greeted by a big golden egg.

Doubt it.

I don't. If its true it could be Affecting lighting and physics renders, as well as other memory and CPU calculations. I'm curious why the tiles have 'junk' data on them if its not being displayed. I have not seen any of this myself but seen a couple threads talking about it. The only thing i can think of is mabie it's a skybox or something.

edit: Misread something in the OP this is not relevant

Edited by Judopunch

Imagine my surprise falling down the hole expecting to fade to black and port back up, then to be greeted by a big golden egg.

Haha, believe me, I experienced the same! I was actually trying to get up the hole to the side when I fell down. You should try getting up there as well; the view from the top is beautiful.

Well, beautiful as long as you don't fall right out of the map, anyway... *coughs* Unless they fixed that.

Not minimal if it causes computation errors because its not supposed to be there.

Why would it do that? And why isn't it supposed to be there? It's been there for weeks. This game is full of secrets.

What about in maps where these aren't there? What causes issues then?

Now I understand most maps are random, but what planet/area is this in (or that people have found it in? I want to find it now!)

You can find this on the Snowy Planet tileset! That is, the Corpus Outpost exterior tilesets. Cytherean in Venus is a good lowlevel mission to run to find it.