The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ought There Be Heavily-Muscular Female Frames?

Morec0

Yeah... seeing Ellie do Warframe parkour would be... a sight to behold.

yeah... that's why I deleted my comment about Ellie-sized warframe. I forgot parkour. Although really, a muscular warframe like Grandma Flexington is a nice thing to wish.

I'm of the opinion that sculpted breast plates are a terrible idea, and a smooth chested female warframe makes loads more sense than the highly sculpted, highly sexualized female warframes we have now.

But on the other hand, space ninja need no reason behind their shapes. I'm happy with whatever DE decides, especially since designs are getting more creative.

I'm of the opinion that sculpted breast plates are a terrible idea, and a smooth chested female warframe makes loads more sense than the highly sculpted, highly sexualized female warframes we have now.

But on the other hand, space ninja need no reason behind their shapes. I'm happy with whatever DE decides, especially since designs are getting more creative.

Oh yeah, they're a terrible idea from an armor design standpoint. It's why Zephyr makes the most sense from an armor perspective.

On the other hand most frames seem like they're almost literally skin so...also what you said. 

My biggest desire for future frames is different heights though. 

Oh gawd the boots on the new Wonder Woman are awful xD

Amazon warframe would be cool, Id like some kind of Hawkgirl motif

x3 well less on boobside, and more on tought looking side be great ~ +1 on Hawkgirl :3

Shame they completely ditched the ancient Greco/Roman theme... there are plenty of badass armors in that style eg.

2367640-wwarmor_1.jpg

That costume just looks like a generic sci-fi jumpsuit... kinda boring really.

Agree, it be great for more armor looking frame and less suit thing looking :D

Like I said it was just example sorts with amazon thing... just that I tried to avoid posting the revealing looking ones to avoid trouble :x

some1 once told me; "In RPG games, the less armor looking gear is on the girl, the higher her armor stats are" ... logic? ... seems to be true for Valkyr...

On the other hand, the lore and theme of the game does great for your point of view, Mr. Morec0.

I would even support a fat warframe. (just so it can atk the same as Rollers... just much bigger, I mean, rolling is a part of the game, I'm just taking it a few hundred steps further...)

But ya, back on topic.. YES, YES, and YES ... -goes to borrow Scott's 'Seal of approval' to stamp this topic-

I dont like when things like this get added just because equality issues. Keep such controversies out of games and just play :-(

If you want lore: It's the future, Earth isnt cultivated for food and people are living in space. Food is rationed and technology has tailored the food to not be dripping in useless fat. So no fat people exist anymore.

Simples.

This thread makes no sense to me.

The game already has well built female frames, ember looks like a straight up body builder and saryn is really beefy.

Unless you mean the size of the hulk, in which case you won't be able to tell the difference between a male and female frame anyway.

I'd say so provided they actually look decent, also meaning maybe males could finally get slimmer frames for a while. I'm fine with heavy/muscular frames if they aren't obscenely thick/plastic looking with sloppy-like textures, i.e. Hydroid and seemingly Chroma too.

Edited by Naith

So if we are talking about this issue, how about having fat frames, slender frames, 4 legged frames, 6 legged frames, 2 headed frames, 6 arms frames, just let me know what else.

Heavily muscular female?

female_bodybuilder_200x300.jpg

No thanks.

Indeed.... this is a game no real life give it a rest

So if we are talking about this issue, how about having fat frames, slender frames, 4 legged frames, 6 legged frames, 2 headed frames, 6 arms frames, just let me know what else.

Indeed.... this is a game no real life give it a rest

There can be limits to how extreme the the build is you know? That is an example of an extreme and I doubt that level would reached, let alone considered.

Edited by Naith

There can be limits to how extreme the the build is you know? That is an example of an extreme and I doubt that level would reached, let alone considered.

Always will exist someone who will come to the forums and demand their desires. Point on look at this topic.