Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg Chromas New Helm! [Megathread]

XAvICoreZ

Liking it. Gives that Zerg-vibe I was waiting for :P

Would it be much for me to hope for its agile stance to be a really low-on-the-ground style (think Zephy's agile stance, but resting a hand on the ground as he stalks) ? XD

Now to sit back down and play the waiting game until the update rolls out and we can see how it plays.

Edited by ScorpDK

Liking it. Gives that Zerg-vibe I was waiting for :P

Would it be much for me to hope for it's agile stance to be a really low-on-the-ground style (think Zephy's agile stance, but resting a hand on the ground as he stalks) ? XD

Now to sit back down and play the waiting game until the update rolls out and we can see how it plays.

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke...

Are they @(*()$ kidding me, they listened to whiny dumbass 12 year olds who's only concept of a dragon is rooted in their own ignorance?

fantastic, just fantastic.

Now the original will either not be in the game at all or an alt helmet I can wait a year on to get or have to pay for.

Why not do it the other way around? be proud of your design and let whiny kids pay if they want their ignorance so badly?

We are toxic because we didnt like a particular cosmetic design?

Your ABSENS (get it?) will improve the community,trust me

The toxicity is not because of the dislike for the helmet itself, but the way that (most of) the dislike was conveyed: with spit, bile, and crybaby tears.

The toxicity is not because of the dislike for the helmet itself, but the way that (most of) the dislike was conveyed: with spit, bile, and crybaby tears.

Na ah, mate.

There were people who cry on both sides, insulting each other because they liked the helmet, or not.

Giving constructive feedback was almost impossible for me becase some dude just would show up and insult me because i didnt like the design i mean wtf?

Now the tides have changed, thats all

"Are they @(*()$ kidding me, they listened to whiny dumbass 12 year olds who's only concept of a dragon is rooted in their own ignorance?

Now the original will either not be in the game at all or an alt helmet I can wait a year on to get or have to pay for.

Why not do it the other way around? be proud of your design and let whiny kids pay if they want their ignorance so badly?'

See this player is a perfect example.

Oh tears of despair

Edited by Absens

Are they @(*()$ kidding me, they listened to whiny dumbass 12 year olds who's only concept of a dragon is rooted in their own ignorance?

Why not do it the other way around? be proud of your design and let whiny kids pay if they want their ignorance so badly?

It was DE's chioce to change it, not the other way around. They could have easliy ignored us, I honestly like the new helm! Old one looked like a anteater.

Na ah, mate.

There were people who cry on both sides, insulting each other because they liked the helmet, or not.

Giving constructive feedback was almost impossible for me becase some dude just would show up and insult me because i didnt like the design i mean wtf?

Now the tides have changed, thats all

Of course, toxic behavior breeds even more toxic behavior, regardless of which side of the fence folks stood on.  Unfortunately.

Edited by Katakuna

WHERE ARE YOU WHITE KNIGHTS NOW!

AYY LMAO

Thanks DE, it was for the better.   But to please everyone, his first helmet should still be accessible for the people who liked it.

Fair is fair.

TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN.

6-fegjNIh.png

If D.E. do it, it will be a complete win-win situation. (unless none of the helmets appeal to some players)

Now that's more like it. I mean, at least if they were going the Sea Dragon route lore wise on that other head, they could have gone with a Mythical Dragon and not an actual, real world Sea Dragon, which is about is only slightly more terrifying than a Sea Horse because it's larger.

It was DE's chioce to change it, not the other way around. They could have easliy ignored us, I honestly like the new helm! Old one looked like a anteater.

could have and should have!

obviously its their choice to buckle under the whiny kids.

They once stated that they would never re-design warframes, guess that is out of the window.

I dont dislike the new helmet, its just extremely generic.

The old one was fresh and original, exactly what warframe should be/is all about, look out outerworldly some of the designs look.

but no, lets buckle and for generic euro dragon because whiney kids only know that type, its bulls**t.

Why let yourself be let by the uncreative and ignorant, that does not make the world a better place at all.

Also it was not an ant-eater, more like a seahorse which is what they were going for so they hit the nail on the head:

• Chroma's default helmet resembles a seahorse. Many species of seahorses are known as "seadragons".
    • In certain languages, seahorses are also named in relation to "seadragons." For example, the Japanese term for seahorse is "tatsu no otoshigo" (竜の落とし子), literally meaning "illegitimate child of dragons".

Now that's more like it. I mean, at least if they were going the Sea Dragon route lore wise on that other head, they could have gone with a Mythical Dragon and not an actual, real world Sea Dragon, which is about is only slightly more terrifying than a Sea Horse because it's larger.

Well and actual real world Sea Dragon is infinity more dangerous then a fictional dragon...cuz ya know...the latter does not exist.

They once stated that they would never re-design warframes, guess that is out of the window.

The old one was fresh and original, exactly what warframe should be/is all about, look out outerworldly some of the designs look.

but no, lets buckle and for generic euro dragon because whiney kids only know that type, its bulls**t.

Why let yourself be let by the uncreative and ignorant, that does not make the world a better place at all.

Also it was not an ant-eater, more like a seahorse which is what they were going for so they hit the nail on the head:

• Chroma's default helmet resembles a seahorse. Many species of seahorses are known as "seadragons".
    • In certain languages, seahorses are also named in relation to "seadragons." For example, the Japanese term for seahorse is "tatsu no otoshigo" (竜の落とし子), literally meaning "illegitimate child of dragons".

You opinions are entirely subjective.

You cant call other people whiny kids because they share a different opinion then you.

I have got 3 words for you.

"DEAL WITH IT"

The only one who is acting like a whiny, ignorant 12 year old kid is you.

This is not fact & has never been said. 

I've seen every devstream & read every AMA. I've never read or heard these words. If you have, please link me. I would love to see it. 

You opinions are entirely subjective.

You cant call other people whiny kids because they share a different opinion then you.

I have got 3 words for you.

"DEAL WITH IT"

Heeey, cannot deal with criticisim when you like the helmet?  When people who liked the old helmet were berated, told they had no taste, and had to watch as people SCREAMED against the old helm?  Fair is Fair.  So, you Deal with it.

whiny kids.... whiney kids 

When someone speaks up about their preferences how do you differentiate between "complaints" and "whining"?

I don't believe they ever said that.

but no, lets buckle and for generic euro dragon

You're entitled to that opinion about the old and new but many felt differently.

And they weren't necessarily less schooled in the artistic history of dragons than you.

Right. But DE said "the theme people have been asking for"...

and the request was for the mythological creature. Not the sea creature that shares a name. 

Heeey, cannot deal with criticisim when you like the helmet?  When people who liked the old helmet were berated, told they had no taste, and had to watch as people SCREAMED against the old helm?  Fair is Fair.  So, you Deal with it.

You should read the comments of the dude i am talking to first.

He is not a regular player who deserves a kind debate.

Just some random dude who insults people for their particular taste thats all.

Oh why do i have to deal with anything?

The new helmet ? :(

Edited by Absens