Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg Chromas New Helm! [Megathread]

XAvICoreZ

I totally dig the new helmet but I wish he had claw feet and his meat-slab shoulders I still hate. Ash has the same thing and it ruins his look imo. Overall though, as "Sir Draco" I really look forward to having a dragon frame! X) 

I do love how he looks like the Pokemon Groudon, that tail especially gives that impression.

Edited by SirDraco

I'm one of the small few (that now seems to be a large "few") that liked the original helmet design they had for Chroma. The infamous "anteater" helm.

While this one isn't bad, it doesn't remind me of a dragon any more than the first one did. Based on what I've read from all the new Chroma topics today, that doesn't even seem to matter. To some people it simply looks a lot better than the first one, so they don't care whether it reminds them of a dragon or not. They're just glad it "looks better."

But again, this one isn't bad, I just don't get "dragon" from it. The original, however, I did—moreso than this one. Either way, I'm looking forward to Chroma. 

I believe though, that the original helmet that we all saw was actually the alt helm & this "new" one was really the original. It's possible that DE thought the long snout helmet looked cooler so they premiered Chroma with that one instead.

It reminds me of a knight using a blue and brown dragon's head as a blueprint.

Man, i hated the first helmet with burning passion.
But now i feel sorry for complaining about the snout when the change actualy happened :(
If his other helmet makes comeback as alternative i will proudly wear it like a mighty seahorse!

Edited by IlluminatedOne

Man, i hated the first helmet with burning passion.

But now i feel sorry for complaining about the snout when the change actualy happened :(

If his other helmet makes comeback as alternative i will proudly wear it like a mighty seahorse!

WTF is wrong with you? Why would you complain about something if you didn't want it to change? This makes you sound insane. Are you bipolar? 

I am very happy that it got changed because that is what I wanted.

Gotta say I think its a step in the right direction, but overall? still looks like an ash that did a week long survival and didn't scrape off the meaty bits, anyway, in the end, I'll still make Chroma my eyesore frame just for sh*ts n giggles, even if its useful & powerful, mostly for curiosity on how tasteless & absurd I can make this thing look, DE gave me a challenge here, and I for one can't wait to accept, the most hideous creation in WF!

I know what I must do!

Wow. WOW.

I was right after all, this is almost strike one for DE. DE, quit catering to the whiners and just tell them off, Chroma's original look was superior to the now Halo Elite look he has now. Why couldn't you just make his original helm the default, and the one he has now the alt? Nope, instead you had to swap them just so these children can stop *@##$ing about how ugly Chroma looks.

You want ugly? Just look at any frame. Warframes are made of infested bio-material. Of course he looks like a melted plastic dude. 

smh.

Those who think that this is a step in the "Right direction", really just need to stop. If DE slips up like this again, they'll just never see my money again. Three more strikes and that's it. At least I'm more lenient than all the whiners that said things like "omg Chroma looks like an infested anteater how stupid I quit this game 4ever just because I think it's stupid."

Close view of helm for the lazy :3

vkpOUkA.jpg

Thanks for this. Still, Chroma needs stronger dilineation so we understand what it is we are looking at. You see the 3 defined armor plates with Tenno designs (situated somewhere along the skull, I'm guessing?) along the edge and then the whole thing becomes a runny, sinewy mess of red and silver.