Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blackchaosvortex

lol!! this happened to me too.. i thought it was blueprint discount or something...

cmon devs, make the item description more details :)

What details? You bought an Avatar Image Pack, not Warframe Pack, not Warframe Blueprint Pack. How can you buy an image pack and expect something other than images?

Edited by FOLTHEON

What details? You bought an Avatar Image Pack, not Warframe Pack, not Warframe Blueprint Pack. How can you buy an image pack and expect something other than images?

hmm ... there are many people who dont know how the image works..

just press "Z" while playing.. you can see the few people use the image to change their icon, maybe about 70% dont know about this..

and you can judge by the post on this thread anyway..

thats why i am asking for more detailed specified description .. say it like "adding more image to your custom icon" or something like that..

we're cool dude..

srry for my bad english...

Edited by audimacho

image translates differently in other language.

Image in futuristic game like this I assume mean replica / Image. And image is what I use to craft warframe (word u use is blueprint).

Very sad about this. I bought for 30,000 today and got 0 frame. Instead i could buy 1 frame for 25,000.

How to sell it?

How?

It is called AVATAR IMAGE PACK. The description is CONTAINS 2 UNIQUE AVATAR IMAGES.

If you cannot/do not read, no matter what they write there will stop you from buying it.

(word u use is blueprint).

... and the game, too. No cop outs there. Blueprint is not a word we, the players, made up - it's a game term, and it is right there, in the market. It is also used in the Foundry tutorial.

Instead i could buy 1 frame for 25,000.

You could have bought a blueprint for a frame. Then, you would have needed three more blueprints that only drop from bosses. Then you would need several materials that only drop from specific systems. Additionally, each blueprint costs credits to build - the total cost for a frame is 95,000 Credits.

building6.png

How to sell it?

You can't.

Edited by Ced23Ric

You could have bought a blueprint for a frame. Then, you would have needed three more blueprints that only drop from bosses. Then you would need several materials that only drop from specific systems. Additionally, each blueprint costs credits to build - the total cost for a frame is 95,000 Credits.

building6.png

You can't.

Whoa, wait, what? To build a new frame without spending platinum you need to buy a blueprint from the foundry and then hope the loot gods smile upon you to get three more blueprints? That is completely bogus, sorry devs. I know you need some grind since it is an F2P game but that is total garbage. If I buy the blueprint from the market, that should be enough. Even if it comes with three or four blueprints, I could deal with that but you should be able to buy these. Is this correct? I haven't built a warframe yet myself. If correct, it is bogus.

Also, 3 days is a bit excessive for the excalibur build time don't you think? 24 hours seems like more then long enough.

Edited by cypherhalo

Yeah I mean, technically you're saving the additional cost of a power potato if you purchase a frame with plat.

I don't even grind and I'm finishing an Ember right now, so it's not that bad. Just need to make your way into other systems and plow through some missions to eventually make your way to the boss who carries your particular prints.

Dude how are we suppose to know this. I just join 1-2 day ago.

As if we are suppose to know the difference between an image and a blueprint.

Why are you attacking us for being confused?

Image definition:

"To print (a file) using a laser printer, imagesetter, direct-to-plate press, or similar device."

"to make or reflect an image of"

" A reproduction of the form of a person or object, especially a sculptured likeness."

How are we to know they mean image as in a decal / skin or picture. Every other game I play uses the word skin or decal to avoid confusion in english and translations.

I appreciate you are higher rank than us Ced23Ric but insulting us and telling us we cannot read is not very welcoming to the new community

Edited by AussieMark

Also, 3 days is a bit excessive for the excalibur build time don't you think? 24 hours seems like more then long enough.

If you don't like it, buy some platinum and help support the game.

The build times and drop rates are very fair to free to play players, I only farm and build my frames and I have platinum to buy stuff with from my founders pack.

There are two things that need tweaking, imo:

1. The price of Warframes in the plaintum store

2. The way F2Pers acces super-chargers in game (I think the random ? alerts are little unfair)

The rest would jsut be additonal content. Slots, store bought chargers, boosters... all of this stuff is very cheap.

Also it is VERY clear from the description in the store that the Avartar pack is not an actual warframe. It says "avatar images", that's pretty obvious.

Still, it's causing confusion so perhaps they need to add a little more detail.

Edited by Zakalwe