Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Take My Post Down? Here It Is Again ;)

Nervara

I was moved to u16 anticipation mega thread, which it shouldn't have been. Sometimes the moderators just make me laugh at their sense of power. 

It was moved there because that is where it belongs, unless this is non-U16 related. If it was not, then you have a case, if it was, then you need to go home, you're drunk, bottle.

It was moved there because that is where it belongs, unless this is non-U16 related. If it was not, then you have a case, if it was, then you need to go home, you're drunk, bottle.

The only way it relates to U16 is that it's supposed to ship today. It just relates to what the community is doing. + I'm sure lot's of people enjoyed it, help ease the pain of waiting for the update. 

Edited by Corvosin

To let you know DE only removes posts if they are offensive or do not follow the forum guidelines. 

Ussually fourm admins will move it to a more appropriate location and send the poster a PM regarding the change, however with this much update hype im sure there streached thin.

It was originally moved to Off topic, then I suppose it was moved to the Update 16 mega-thread.

In any case, this is not a discussion and does not belong here.

I ask that you please do not make this thread again.

Locking.