Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Sanctuary

DE_Adam

Umm...just wondering, where's the Augment Slot we were told was coming?  We have all these shiny new augment mods and have been waiting for a slot for much longer than the new mods, could really use those right about now.  =)

Just wondering if they "forgot" to put it in this update?

Um...:

1: I can't sign in.

2: The forums and OF Site are loading for crap.

3: Is everyone just mashing F5 for no reason?

4: Can DE just close Update 16 Forum thread to prevent unneeded spam compiling?

5: There is probably so much load of 'bull' that I can't even make a simplistic, descriptive post such as this.

Database down, or deleted? So where is the backup? ^^

I think at first the adress was wrong for the LoginServer because of the 2nd server of U16 testers. And they forget about it...

And now there is an empty Database which needs to be refilled, or still wrong database adress? :-D

The one thing that truly boggles the mind about DE is how diligently they ignore the fact that Turbulence is completely worthless against Grineer since the last accuracy update.

Months now, and you still haven't fixed it. It hurts how many times I've said this exact quote.

4G3NT_0R4NG3, on 20 Feb 2015 - 8:06 PM, said:snapback.png

Warframe builder lists Turbulence's outer radius for my Zephyr build at 35.5m. I decided to test that. I placed a waypoint on a level 30 Grineer elite lancer, moved 5m away from him, and continuously backed up 1m at a time. At about 15m and onwards, I was being hit by every single one of his shots.

Turbulence's outer radius: 35.5m

Actual effective range: about 15m

On top of Turbulence's utterly stupid and broken mechanics, I have proof that enemy accuracy actually overpowers Turbulence's debuff, making it nearly worthless against all hitscan weapons.

There is another issue I would like to bring up. After doing copious amounts of testing on both Ceres and T4 Void missions, I have made a discovery that is equally remarkable and appalling. Since Bombard rockets are not hitscan, they should be deflected when they hit the inner radius, right? This is not what happens. The rocket still changes direction on contact with the inner radius, but because of the homing effect, after entering the inner radius, the rocket will immediately curve back around and hit Zephyr directly. Unless you move, the rocket will hit you directly every single time. The game is obviously trying to have Turbulence deflect Bombard rockets away from you, but fails miserably due to the homing effect.

This bug is destroying Zephyr. It's time for a change.