Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Sanctuary

DE_Adam

RIP Gammacor, WB Brakk

Anyway, can anyone explaine me the "3 ticks mechanic" on Crush? Does it mean it deals 3 times the dmg now?

The skill is divided into 3 parts, lift, lift crush (arm up, second arm up, stones). Each step does damage. When an enemy joins the area of effect during the skill, they will receive the respective damage of the left "attacks". So no, it doesn't do more damage, but it does take enemies into account, which join after the animation started, which is pretty awesome. Also finally ragdoll yay

Edited by Spanksh

Direct x 10,11 still not fixed, cant play when dx 10,11 on, stutters , slow loading times, and most of time you disconnect when joining someone, more then half year old bug and still not fixed.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/353021-new-1127-patch-directx-causes-stuttering/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/333521-direct-x-11-causing-terrible-loading-times-and-disconnecting-people-before-connecting-to-game/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/0/619569608535586956/

In web u can find alot of similar topics.

Impossible to play, all my tries without success yet, slow loadingtimes, even liset lag alittle, all missions i try to join stutter when loading then im in an then im disconnected, taking alot of time to get back in liset(i prefer alt tab del, thats faster) because of slow loading time.

When u turn off multithreading situation becoming better, there is no logic but faster loading times and less stutters and not disconnected yet , dx 10 off and multi threading, not good anyway, small stutters time to time because of that fps drop, unplayable , only working option is when turning off dx 10,11, other options on, no matter max setiings or low same thing, before everything was fine.

Edited by drunkpunk222

omfg awesome update

really just freaking awesome

hate it and love it that you nerved the synoid (maybe a bit to much ammo consume)

still i guess it was needed it was soooo op

EDIT> btw i noticed also X4 damage reduce on synoid

i dont read it on the patchnote was that supposed to happen?

also nice ui changes

only played 1 game sofar ...alert for potato

ill see the rest along the way

great job DE!

keep up the good work

Edited by P4iNW4V3

Awesomesauce!

Great work you guys and gals, can't wait to check out all the new stuff.

Will the 8 player raid stay in the game,

or is it a timed event thing that will end in a week or so?

Will it be possible to do the 8 player raid solo?

- Yes it will stay, after all they even implemented a whole new Arcane system as reward and completely new tilesets etc.

- Absolutely no. There are "puzzles" to solve which are physically impossible with anything less than 8 people

so the dark sector got a change ?! 

no info about them in the notes.

- Absolutely no. There are "puzzles" to solve which are physically impossible with anything less than 8 people

they are doable with 4 people

Edited by Cracken

Are you kidding me?

*slaps begger on the back of head*

there is a nice magic word for this "support" :O 

whoops...no multiquote

ah well yall get the idea

when some friend of you asks something he shouldnt have

headslaptime! :P

Edited by P4iNW4V3

Nice..... but i can no longer invite clan members or friends from the list, the drop down options on name click no longer have the invite option and when i try over the + button i always get "Failed to send invite" and on the other end they get "Host unreachable"

Synoid Gammacore:

x7.5 Ammo consumption AND reduced magazine?! Seriously?

This is not only nerfing the weapon from "short-range, single target, overkill" to "completely useless", it as well REVERSES the main trait of this weapon and the main reason to use it:
AMMO EFFICIENCY + Constant relaxed 1 minute nonstop firering

Do I need to say I just bought it like two days ago for platinum? (like surely many other people did over the years)

I have not played the update yet due to being buisy with work, but before I do, I gotta file a ticket to support demanding my platinum back for that unannouced removal (= not usable anymore, not for what it was intended) of something that I payed for!

As well as the formas I already put into it... not that they would really matter at all.

Dear DE, I have seen some horrible game design decisions over the years and games that I played, and it happens to even the best of developers, sometimes because they just listen to those who are crying the loudest, sometimes because of money, and sometimes it is just bad luck coming together.

The first and most important step is to admit that you made a mistake, that does earn you the trust of your customers in the long run, and is a very important action.

Second thing to do is fixing stuff, in this case, start again at how the Synoid Gammacore was, look at its characteristic traits (that are = long, continous fire / good ammo efficiency / good status chance / short ranged but good damage), and what was wrong (that was = too high damage in comparison to other weapons of that tier).

The easiest and most straightforward "nerf" to adjust balancing would be to simply reduce the base damage of the (pre patch) Synoid Gammacore, it should still be more than other syndicate weapons, as its range is very limited, but not as much higher as it used to be, so to say maybe 20% more (assuming maximum possible sustained dps) instead of 100% more than say a vaykor marelok.

I am ery excited to play this new update, but i cant even seem to get past checking for new content part of the launcher. This happened immediately after updating

Nevermind, it launched after 6 hours just as i finished this post

Edited by odin557