Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Sanctuary

DE_Adam

Direct x 10,11 still not fixed, cant play when dx 10,11 on, stutters , slow loading times, and most of time you disconnect when joining someone, more then half year old bug and still not fixed.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/353021-new-1127-patch-directx-causes-stuttering/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/333521-direct-x-11-causing-terrible-loading-times-and-disconnecting-people-before-connecting-to-game/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/0/619569608535586956/

In web u can find alot of similar topics.

Impossible to play, all my tries without success yet, slow loadingtimes, even liset lag alittle, all missions i try to join stutter when loading then im in an then im disconnected, taking alot of time to get back in liset(i prefer alt tab del, thats faster) because of slow loading time.

When u turn off multithreading situation becoming better, there is no logic but faster loading times and less stutters and not disconnected yet , dx 10 off and multi threading.

I'm having a similar problem with the 64 bit mode, can't get to enjoy all the benefits of having a nvidia graphic card.

Wut--no x5 R5 Core drop increases? 

I guess I could try looking at those empty slots on prime cores and will them to be filled; probably more chance to happen that way than filling them  with your current allocated drop rates.

*sigh*

AMMO EFFICIENCY + Constant relaxed 1 minute nonstop firering

(that are = long, continous fire / good ammo efficiency / good status chance / short ranged but good damage)

If you read your own text again, don't you feel how op Synoid Gammacor was? Is there any weapon, not even only secondary, in the game that have such op characteristics? Is there any weapon that can fire 1 minute straight, and only consume 75 ammo? Amprex has 20 rounds/second and no one and no one crys Amprex is useless. Glaxion has 20 rounds/second and still decent status-centric weapon. And Boltor Prime unloads the whole magazine in only 6 seconds, no one complains.

DE, I think you made a very good move, because all secondary, even primary weapons no longer need to live under that op SG's shadow. Player finally need to choose between Gammacor, Marelok or Akbolto.

Don't call me hypocrite. I myself has a potatoed 4-forma SG, and I'm very happy DE balances it for good. Remember its burst DPS is still the same, only sustained DPS is reduced, therefore SG is still good for cases where you can burst down enemy within one magazine. For example, T4 Vor, Alad V farm, etc.

If you read your own text again, don't you feel how op Synoid Gammacor was? Is there any weapon, not even only secondary, in the game that have such op characteristics? Is there any weapon that can fire 1 minute straight, and only consume 75 ammo? Amprex has 20 rounds/second and no one and no one crys Amprex is useless.

Yea, Amprex annihilates whole groups of mobs with one shot if used right, that is something that the gammacore never could.

Either your ability to read, or your understanding of the game prevent you from supplying anything useful to this discussion, so please refrain from further embarassing yourself, thanks.

Well, some ups and some downs.

Some bugs still presist since U8. Like bugging graphical textures, stutters, random frame drops, etc.

Particles are causing heavy chunk loads - dropping to 1 FPS during cast/shot and freezes the client.

Quest won't refresh unless you are doing a client restart, mission, or anything else. Keeps confusing people e.g. right after the "Hunt 3 of these Elites" - yea, what next? I thought I have to hunt 3 at once during a single run. Well, time wasted so far.

The fact that you have to do the previous MR3 quest (didn't note down the name of it) to actually being allowed to do the new quest is kind of an ... enforcement.

Building parts to build the blueprints of Chroma is another time intensive thing.

Gladly, people have updated the wiki. Just note that, that you are doing the quest, having absolutely no clue about the next part - on each new part

regular BP (gathering) + regular BP (gathering resources) + regular BP build (by 12h),

chroma BP (gathering resources) + chroma bp build (another 12h) + main build (3 days).

Sum that up, resource gathering (neurals and argons), 3 helmets (ember, volt, chroma), 2 chassis (frost, chroma), 2 systems (saryn, chroma), 1 final build. Avg. 1-4 hours for blueprint and resource gathering (if no volt helmet - another few hours ...), 84 hours for part building, 72 hours for the main build...

Why?

• Mag: Crush:  Fracturing Crush - Survivors have their armor decreased by 50% and become unable to move for 7 seconds.
  • Mag`s Crush now ticks three times during its casting animation.  New enemies that enter within the range will be caught within Crush during each tick.
  • Enemies that survive Mag`s Crush will be ragdolled at the end of the animation.

• Players can now see a Warframe’s Power Strength, Range, Duration and Efficiency stats in the Arsenal.
  • Added audio details to Arsenal -- weapons should now display their loudness to help better distinguish between Silent or Alarming weapons fire.
  • Life Support Modules now have a chance to spawn from lockers and breakable containers in Survival.
  • Synoid Gammacor now consumes 7.5x more ammunition.
  • Synoid Gammacor magazine capacity has been reduced.
  • 8 Syndicate Medallions are now guaranteed to appear in any Syndicate Mission.
  • Syndicates no longer require multiple sacrifices if players drop from a higher tier to a lower one.  Players will only need to make one sacrifice ever when moving between tiers.
  • Fixed force fields in Grineer Spy vaults not appearing for Clients.
  • Fixed enemies still firing their weapons while ragdolled.
  • Fixed the Carrier Sentinel dragging items that have not (or cannot) be claimed, following the player forever.
  • Fixed enemy Eximus Toxic auras proccing on players when the enemy is under the effect of mind control as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/395695-ability-exception-nyx-mind-control-on-ancient-corrupt-eximus/

Some of the best update notes I've seen in a while right here, with the most amazing parts in bold. I can finally abuse ragdoll effects properly again, AND enjoy using Crush, AND not kill my friends when I Mind Control a Venomous/Toxic Eximus.

Still waiting for Parkour 2.0, though.

Edited by Centias

DE where are the complete Update Notes, or im just to blind to see it?

I can't see anything that you changed the Damage on Synoid Gammacor, can only see that it needs more ammo!!!

I can't see anything that you changed Excaliburs Radial Javelin, or is it that what you mean with "balanced for PVP"?

1st pvp match, got killed almost immediately followed, by no respawn, for everyone that died.

next round spawned out the map, no respawn, host migration...

another bug an Ash in the capture the Cephalon

oh and one shotting weapons (latron, and paris, but I expect the second one to be on purpose) on full health

almost forgot the orthos prime

and the respawn again...

oh and no acces to the menu while dead, haven't tested while alive

world on fire OP!!

what a buggy mess

Edited by Rainofgod

after i DL u16 and restarted game,..my BIG FAT TALL LUTOS kubrow turned into tall and skinny striped kubrow!!!    you NERF my KUBROW too!!! 

pls fix,..miss my big fat pixelated dog running around the map doing what he do best,..looks sexy now not so much :'(

well the "original fur" pattern is still there but the size difinitely change,..

BEFORE U16       NOTE:: collar on both my kubrow in each "AFTER" pictures are sticking far out :S

NZHgmIu.jpg

AFTER DL U16

Bq6QWDM.jpg

BEFORE

0DA4JtX.jpg

AFTER

AaQnChd.jpg

Edited by Pnoyleet