Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Sanctuary

DE_Adam

Wow seriously DE? nerfing the gammacor like that? and you don't even talk about the ridiculous damage reduction?  7.5X times ammo consumption? less magazine capacity? Seriously? who makes decisions like that? 

You move LT Lech kill boss, but you don't revisit how he functions? having to wait more than 99999999 minutes for him to start taking damage? forcing us to farm for frost parts?? c'mon....!

I visit Cephalon Simaris in his Sanctuary and i can't take new quest. One more bugged update?

(Im done with Stolen Dreams. I have 10 rank)

talk to him once and sign up for his little project. then talk to him again and you should see the option for the quest.  or did you already try that?

The effects of mods on warframe loadout is really nice, so good job on that, I've been wanting that for awhile. 

Why did you change Excalibur? Looks worse, like someone took sandpaper to him. Now my really bright yellow and white, colourful loadout for him looks like crap, and well, so do the others. I liked glossy excal, and I was going possibly by the Proto skin for him but why bother doing a pointless update like that? He looks worse now, not better. 

edit 1 minute later

I know it seems like something silly to even mention but, just wondering why anyone would even need to change that. I thought he looked great before, and his shine was one of the reasons I liked the way he looked. I can't say I've ever seen a sand textured car on the road before. Matte yes, but even then, that is smooth. 

Anyways, back to reading update notes. 

Edit again. 

I knew it was coming! The synoid nerf! Glad I never used it, just sold them when I got them. What is your problem with letting us have a gun worth using? Why can't we get a weapon that is actually decent, and worth using a catalyst and forma on, that we KNOW for certain, won't be weakened later. 

I have never used the Synoid, cause I figured if I did, and liked it, and potato'd it, there would come a day that you guys would figure out a way to make it much less useful. Why not nerf all secondaries in the process? I'm sure a Lato, or a Lex, is just as strong right? No. Akjagaras, barely any better than the akboltos required to make it. I'm from Canada and I'm kind of embarassed that this is how you handle things in your game. High level players using the synoid to take down nullifiers easier? Why CARE so much? They are still going to get rocked by the OP enemies you put into void as punishment for a group of people that were just farming in your game like anyone would in any other tidious and strenuous mmo. 

This is the first online multiplayer game that had levels in it, that I've EVER played, that had end game equipment made weaker and enemies made stronger to provide a "challenge". I actually enjoy getting to the point where I can decimate all my enemies, that is why we focus so much on creating better warframe builds, weapon builds, team combinations, strategies. Recently I have been asking myself, why do I keep playing? 

Edited by shiftintoGTR

i cant the find the new "warframe university for an overload of continous changes (for what ? because environment is the same as always)" at the relais-stations, where is it ? =))))))

thats for first ... thats smth which right now i dont like, just have to mention once again that i would like to see a new planet- or planetary system with new enemies, environment instead of slashing people against each other as all the shooters at the gaming-industry do ... (selfexplaining, right ?)

and for this tennos have now to fight each other and get all this "im best or better then you-customers" into warframe, congrats, DE =)

DE, please never use the meaning of enlightenment in warframe, your meaning of enlightenment has nothing to do with the one which each human being carries, mostly unconcius

your enlightenment leads to a wrong understanding in general of "enlightenment", as you have many customers, you have to deal with full responsability for it ... and i will not use "wrong compassion" to help here, i will not touch this again =))

secondary: great changes, great update, i will see by expiriences and results how things are with

thank you for the update, DE

Edited by HEA7HEN