Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Law Of Retribution: Bugs/known Issues Megathread

[DE]Megan

At the last stage of raid after the veyhek video my screen goes black all i can see was my hud and sounds i was running all around by using Map. this is the reference number WAR-449218 i submitted to tracking server !

HJilALh.jpg

Edited by --Q--Hacker

Disconnected yet again in raid, tried alt F4 when error came up but reconnect failed this time.

Only 40 minutes of my life wasted when it bombed at end of hijack but no point making a support ticket, maybe someone here is interested?

Edited by LeMoog

Spawn bomb enemy is underground.Raid last stage.

Raid is a long time play.Can not finish.We are sad.

Just had this bug happen in our run. The bomb marker was underground and the enemy was nowhere to be seen. We tried letting the fomorian shoot but that didn't reset the bomb carrier either. Really frustrating bug, as we were doing really well on our run.

Alright, here's a new Trial-breaking bug with the 3rd stage and Nekros'-s «Shadows Of The Dead».

When he revives summons Grineer bomb carrier, the last one will drop a fake bomb upon his death:

- It won't destabilize or despawn,

- It will be marked on your mini map,

- You can pick it up, but you can't charge it up.

In theory Nekros can do it endlessly, but after 3rd spawned fake bomb, the real one stopped respawning, so we couldn't finish the Raid at all.

Edited by Spectre-Agent

after the hyjack missions ends, some players move on and some stay forever at the end of it, unable to do anything and therefore they cannot complete the missions. closing warframe and rejoining is also not possible because you always get the an "failed to join session" or "mission already completed"