Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed Could Not Connect To Server U16

evil_m3nace

I've checked the servers on isitdown.com. Turns out, the update was large enough to knock them offline. Who knew?

Nonetheless, I expect DE will have them working again, full force. Praise to U16!

Edit: Yep. Its workin' now

Edited by AdeptJR

I have troubles loging in as well, but I don't have the same error, it just says my login info is wrong. Of course it isn't, it's always been the same, I have verified it, I even have change my password to try again (and since I could do it, it means my password was indeed correct), still didn't work. My email is correct as well, I didn't have capslock... and so on and so on.

In short, it's not me, it's a bug since the update.

Such a waste, I was excited to check out all the new features only to be disappointed with timeouts and errors. It's 3:20am time of me posting this. Not impressed at all.

You don't get to be entitled. This happens often to many games and really can't be helped.

i was trying to login to the game, however i keep getting incorrect mail or password.

at first i thought maybe its the update, however i cannot seem to login into the support desk as well, i am not sure how to proceed at this point, and im afraid that if i'll log off from the forums, i may be locked out from getting any support on the matter.