Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evil_m3nace

Login Failed Could Not Connect To Server U16

I've checked the servers on isitdown.com. Turns out, the update was large enough to knock them offline. Who knew?

Nonetheless, I expect DE will have them working again, full force. Praise to U16!

Edit: Yep. Its workin' now

I have troubles loging in as well, but I don't have the same error, it just says my login info is wrong. Of course it isn't, it's always been the same, I have verified it, I even have change my password to try again (and since I could do it, it means my password was indeed correct), still didn't work. My email is correct as well, I didn't have capslock... and so on and so on.

In short, it's not me, it's a bug since the update.

i did as well then i couldnt get the webpage to load took a bit to get here to say i couldnt but i tryed 10 times or more with that fail and then i alt tab and i went stright to my ship odd

Such a waste, I was excited to check out all the new features only to be disappointed with timeouts and errors. It's 3:20am time of me posting this. Not impressed at all.

You don't get to be entitled. This happens often to many games and really can't be helped.

Well this is to be expected,such a huge update with alot of content they cant perfectly check every line of coding perfectly.So we got to understand the situation and wait patiently.And while Im waiting,Im gonna go watch some TheFaitKO survival runs

Maybe if these updates weren't hyped to hell and back, there wouldn't be so much tangible anguish.

But I love it.

Merged threads reporting login issues.

We are all in the same boat here, hang tight as we investigate and fix!

Hope it's not another Corpus attack.

i was trying to login to the game, however i keep getting incorrect mail or password.

at first i thought maybe its the update, however i cannot seem to login into the support desk as well, i am not sure how to proceed at this point, and im afraid that if i'll log off from the forums, i may be locked out from getting any support on the matter.

People are saying this happens with every up date, but I have never had this happen and I have been play warframe since U7.

BullS#&$. This happened the last time as well.

Im sorry if this seems like repetitive post, but I am just wondering if any one else is having this problem or if its just me. thank you for your time.

updated the game....

still trying to get a sneaky peeky in game... getting  check your login info error again and again. Hope you guys fix it quick. 

Got in game. Thanks guys :D

if any one can help that would be great. im kinda worried because it seems like its working for other people

It always works for some people and not for others, it most definitely is an issue with DEs servers.

Still unable to log in...  I get "Check your Info" Error. However i was able to log in to your website with the same credentials.

Edit: I was able to log in after verifying game files.

why i want to try this up date and help friend gather stuff for his frame to be made but i cant login at all even when my info is correct