Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug]Kubrow Bugs U16[Megathread]

KragaDraga

here's an example of my Batman
before U16
ihiMmvW.jpg
after U16
rTkBYtY.jpg

DE I hope it's an easy and fast fix...I have tons of Lotus kubrows I worked hard for (and paid a lot of plat)
edit: I have 30 kubrows and around 80% of them are lotus... hope it's gonna be an easy fix...

(btw he's for sale :DDDD)

Edited by Error989

he used to be this bulk chubby doggie now its like i didnt feed him for 2 months. i did leave the genetic mutation on 40% extra hp for a few days and was taking his genetic impant. but now when i log in i swear i thought he was dead all thin and sleeping.

he's up and running now but hell even the collar looks loose.

did i do something wrong that im not aware of? does this happen to kubrows?

My Kubrow....

Pre U16

XugpcUp.jpg

0CodRJ0.jpg

After U16

fJthqrJ.jpg

Some of us spend days of our lives trying to find the perfect genetic mix and I finally found a kubrow with my favorite colors and patern 800 hours into the game, I joined when kubrows were introduced in U14 and now its this....

Please tell me this will be fixed....

EDIT: After reselecting the natrual fur pattern he returned back to normal, I suppose I was lucky compared to the rest.

nN8vUmN.jpg

Edited by _Lecrus_

I had a fluffy female that was really fluffy and now i dont and its pattern isnt its normal pattern it was a lotus pattern, im freaked out by how scary it looks D': what happened to my litter of kute fluffy lotus puppies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I paid 40 plat to get special bulky kubrow imprints. I had a bulky kubrow puppy that was all set to be ready for combat tomorrow.

I went and looked and now, where I had a cute little bulky kubrow (that I paid good money for!), I now have this emaciated little thing. WAY not cool.

I paid 40 plat to get special bulky kubrow imprints. I had a bulky kubrow puppy that was all set to be ready for combat tomorrow.

I went and looked and now, where I had a cute little bulky kubrow (that I paid good money for!), I now have this emaciated little thing. WAY not cool.

i know that feel bro, i paid 400 plat for mine...

I logged in after patching for U16, and my kubrow which i got yesterday has changed completely, i spent alot of platinum buying imprints off players for a Lotus Huras , Large and Tall , now it is a skinny medium height plain brown huras , I would like to know if this can be fixed because as I said I have spent alot of Platinum to make this one.

I'm a little concerned to pull any more of my Kubrow pack out of cryo until there's work on what's happened here.  As it is 1 of mine is changed, don't want to chance the rest.

Edit: @[DE]Drew:  Glad to hear it and thanks for the heads up!

Edited by Revenant102

After reading the posts above, changing the pattern  to natural will restore the natural pattern, but it will not return the kubrow's body size.

For me it actually changed my kubrow's pattern.  She went from her natural stripes (admittedly in a new color palette) to a hound pattern, and I have no way to change it back.

I'm not sure if my Kubrow changed in size, but it no longer has its proper pattern. I can fix it by going to change the pattern and then going back to default. But it bugs out as soon as I go into a mission (sometimes even before I manage to get into a mission. My bulky kubrows are all in stasis so I don't know (and really hope not) if they've lost weight or shrunk.

Edit: My Sahasa Kubrow is now apparently a Raksa...

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Wow well I don't know about you guys but I hatched seven plain brown kubrows and after returning I was happy to find all mine has visible patterns and looked awesome. It isn't a bug, Its amazing. I love it. Warframe please give us a choice to be able to reverse this. I REALLY WANT TO KEEP MINE 

no it's a bug. your kubs sucked but I want my blue lotus back..