Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug]Kubrow Bugs U16[Megathread]

KragaDraga

Link to my thread and issue. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/424944-lost-kubrow-stasis-slot-upon-consignment/

As you can probably tell by link, I've lost stasis chambers (two now) upon consigning kubrows to the Lotus, I had three total when I first encountered this issue, two of which I know I purchased. I purchased two more since the original loss, and consigned a second kubrow (which also resulted in the second lost stasis chamber). So now I'm back to three stasis chambers, and down 20p.

I really want to highlight this. Missing stasis slots after consigning kubrows is a big problem/bug that really needs to be solved! It's just a rip off atm without most players' knowledge!

So i had a sahasa kubrow that this got super small just made a new one hoping it be alrite he is a raska he looks decent size in incubator when hes chilling there when we go on missions he looks like a dam pup so two kubrows who instead of maturing got younger pls fix this and help me.

While the Devs are fixing this, could they please look at Ferocity and Savagery too? The finisher moves fail every time even with maxed out damage mods and kubrow affection.

I was forced to remove the finisher mods because they always failed and made enemies unkillable for the duration of the animation.

And the enemy level does not matter, They constantly failed against lvl 5 earth enemies....

Does anyone know if the bug that's currently doubling my all of my Kubrows' badges has been reported? Recently (as of one of the more recent patches), any badge I equip on a Kubrow doubles, with one appearing in the normal spot and the other appearing above it. It's really odd and makes them wearing badges look really strange.

Edited by Jeahanne

I logged-in this morning to check status on my latest hatchling and gave it a name. Then I decided to keep him, so I purchased a new (my 4th) cryo slot. I have 2 slots full and the 3rd is reserved for my current doge.

The problem is that the 10p was deducted from my account and no "open" slot was created.  

Is this a bug or:

1. will slot appear when my puppy matures?

2. am i limited to 3 slots (Kubrows) until my mastery level gets higher (i'm 7 now)?

if either of the above are true, then it should not deduct the Plat. and give me a pop-up to let me know I can't buy now.

I will check later and wait to send ticket until this puppy matures and I place him in reserved slot. Just wanted to pass this on.

Problem solved: slot appeared this evening

Edited by SometingWikked

Well i logged in today and noticed that my kubrow was off center in the incubator. Not sure if thats a graphical issue or an animation issue but i took a few screen shots of it because it's just not normal. Also the kubrow quest sometimes doesn't register that you have mature kubrow for me it didn't register until yesterday that i had one after setting quest off of active and making it active again.

Well, I don't know if this is the correct topic to show my kubrow's (incubator's) bug, anyway:

I've waited for 11d 2h and 34m for see my 2° kubrow born, but it has not borned yet.

I've tried to rush the incubation, but it alwasy said "Uknown error".

For this bug I lost 2 kubrow eggs: One (the first victim of the bug) became invisible, Another one appeared in incubator later (wtf?)

The most interesting thing is that, now, I'm hearing the "sound" of a baby kubrow in my liset, but the eggs is still not broken.

FVIHik4.jpg

CTCyRkv.jpg

1sXwOlQ.jpg

QQo9SDa.jpg

IjuwadP.jpg

h59jD5I.jpg

1ONmHuN.jpg

Okay I logged in today and I found I no longer HAD a kubrow active. My hunting female Kubrow is now a bloody EGG. And I just want my huntress back the way she was when I LOGGED OFF. I tried asking for help in game and only answers I got was wait two days for it to hatch, buy dna Stabilizers, but NOTHING on how to get my fully matured and active kubrow back that has been replaced with this stupid EGG. I don't want to spend more plat on dna plates to get my old kubrow back or on rushing to hatch the egg, I want my Sashka back!

Hey, I'm working on my very first kubrow.  I waited for the timer to run out rather than rushing it.  First the egg hatched, but it was rolling around and sleeping as a puppy while the incubator kept making those annoying hummm hummm hummm noises.  Some time later, it opened up and my new Kubrow began dancing around and such.  I could interact with it and what not but it still looks a little on the small side.  Also, apparently.... the entire Kubrow species is on the verge of no longer being genetically viable as its DNA integrity has begun to collapse.  And this is an un-altered egg.

However I can't equip him using the arsenal because it still says he needs to mature - and the Howl of the Kubrow questline keeps telling me to wait for him to mature.  Am I just being impatient and it requires more days ontop of the original three days, or is mine afflicted by the same bugs going around?

It's been about two days since the dome went up and I could start interacting.

Edited by Drakeero

Well, I don't know if this is the correct topic to show my kubrow's (incubator's) bug, anyway:

I've waited for 11d 2h and 34m for see my 2° kubrow born, but it has not borned yet.

I've tried to rush the incubation, but it alwasy said "Uknown error".

For this bug I lost 2 kubrow eggs: One (the first victim of the bug) became invisible, Another one appeared in incubator later (wtf?)

The most interesting thing is that, now, I'm hearing the "sound" of a baby kubrow in my liset, but the eggs is still not broken.

FVIHik4.jpg

CTCyRkv.jpg

1sXwOlQ.jpg

QQo9SDa.jpg

IjuwadP.jpg

h59jD5I.jpg

1ONmHuN.jpg

PROBLEM NOT SOLVED!! :/

I've waited for 16DAYS...my kubrow's egg has not hatched yet.

Edited by CaptainHoak

Hello, I'm having troubles in leveling up my raksa, there's not exp gain if I go solo and kill, I need the other people kill for gain exp on kubrow, it's seems only trouble at raksa due I put forma on my huras and it's fine, but not on my raksa it's barely gain exp ( 2 hrs and still is lvl 9 he started to level up when a mesa killed everything on public party) so I hope it's a bug and not me...

my first kubrow, the biggest one i ve ever seen in the game, just disappeared from stasis. i'm really disappointed of that. he had reactor and 6 forma and it really was one of my favorite huras. i sent a ticket and waiting for goods news but actually i m kind of sad :/

6873252moise.jpg

Edited by BuckW

Okay I logged in today and I found I no longer HAD a kubrow active. My hunting female Kubrow is now a bloody EGG. And I just want my huntress back the way she was when I LOGGED OFF. I tried asking for help in game and only answers I got was wait two days for it to hatch, buy dna Stabilizers, but NOTHING on how to get my fully matured and active kubrow back that has been replaced with this stupid EGG. I don't want to spend more plat on dna plates to get my old kubrow back or on rushing to hatch the egg, I want my Sashka back!

PROBLEM NOT SOLVED!! :/

I've waited for 16DAYS...my kubrow's egg has not hatched yet.

Kubrows still change size in missions vs in liset. Mine is mid-size, but usually appears to be either small or large when I'm in a mission. 

my first kubrow, the biggest one i ve ever seen in the game, just disappeared from stasis. i'm really disappointed of that. he had reactor and 6 forma and it really was one of my favorite huras. i sent a ticket and waiting for goods news but actually i m kind of sad :/

6873252moise.jpg

Wow, had no idea there were this many bugs still unresolved. In a megathread no less.

Not doing any new Kubrow things until this gets fixed. Not "should be" fixed. FIXED.

DE, Please look at some of these bugs, as it is clear to me (and hopefully everyone) that these are some serious problems. Big. Serious. Problems.

Don't know how to replicate it, but there's a chance for Kubrows to fall through floors when they get downed. If I'm lucky, I could find a faint outline and just barely revive him through the floor; but sometimes he'll fall through and there's no way of finding out where he is.

Bumping, this megathread still has many serious problems that weren't addressed in the last update, and still no word as to if they will be addressed at all.

(At least maybe an update on any progress to put minds at ease?)