Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, Chroma Quest, Kohmak, Ripkas, + Misc Sanctuary Bugs/known Issues Megathread

[DE]Drew

Tenno,

Please, use this thread as a home to record all bugs/issues encountered with Chroma, the Chroma Quest, Kohmak, Ripkas, and other miscellaneous sanctuary bugs.  

All relevant threads will be merged here!

Chroma Warframe:

Having the Celophan scanner equipped and using Chroma's powers locks up the scanner.  You have to switch to weapon then back to scanner to get it to work again.

Chroma Quest:

-Chroma quest won't advance @ point of scanning the 3 arid elite lancers

-Cannot accept quest when using a controller. [Fixed]

-No marker that says 1/3 scans needed on the Chroma quest (would like to be implemented in the UI)

-Make it easier to see where targets are

-enemy targets sometimes dont spawn in quest missions

-Scanners not showing dots on target as clients 

- Can’t scan Synthesis Target with Synthesis scanner after Helios has scanned it with the normal scanner.

-  Double clicking 'The New Strange'  quest in the Codex will remove the 'Begin' 'Back' options in the lower right of the screen.

Kohmak, Ripkas:

-Ripkas, the elemental effects are not being displayed on the blades but instead float in midair near the warframe's chest.

Misc. Sanctuary:

Syndicate Medallions are invisible and pulse periodically (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/420583-syndicate-medallions-are-invisible/)

-circular particle effect lingers on the ground after bugged, particle-intensive invisibility

-Grineer Hacking minigame has sound interval issues where cycling or hitting the nodes won't always play the SFX for it.

-invisible syandana model freezes in mid-air:

the Grineer Maniacs sometimes bug into having permanent Hysteria/invulnerability whatever you want to call it.

Hitting Ruk with melee or being hit by his melee results in a crash. Also a theory is getting a transmission once Ruk has spawned will crash the game.(https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/421180-figured-out-whats-causing-the-sargus-ruk-crashing/)

cannot use ‘crouch’ with a gamepad / controller for sprinting in archwing causes the player to ‘drop’ 

Stun a target while invisible as loki, scan them, enemies will stop moving.  OP

Ash bladestorm gets stuck on manic grineer

Arsenal UI “Silent” and “Alarming” not listed correctly (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/420791-bug-u16-silent-and-alarming-weapons/)

Opticor - Should be listed as ``silent``

Attica - Should be listed as ``alarming``

Angstrum - Should be “silent” 

Strug - Should be “alarming” [Fixed]

- Rewards UI bug --> After Cephalon Captures  “Frugal Credit Bundles”  are shown as item rewards, but cannot be claimed as they do not show up in inventory. 

Edited by [DE]Drew
Added notes for fixed bugs.

Hi all!

Came here post some bugs that occoured with this update regarding some weapons animations, Kubro and Mod description.

Ripkas, the elemental effects are not being displayed on the blades but instead float in midair near the warframe's chest.

Wqm9Osw.jpg

Kubro. My Huras named Cottons was a large musculous Kurbo and now its gone on a diet and became a skinny one, making its collar float in mid air behind its head and some times looses its colors and looks like this:

06xl2Dy.jpg

Fortitude Mod shows "+0.2% Chance" multiple times on the mod infos.

hwzys8M.jpg

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

Chroma quest won't advance.  I got to the point of scanning the 3 arid elite lancers, did that (with the cephalon scanner), and it does nothing aside from give me reputation.  This step of the quest will not complete.

Chroma quest won't advance.  I got to the point of scanning the 3 arid elite lancers, did that (with the cephalon scanner), and it does nothing aside from give me reputation.  This step of the quest will not complete.

Can Confirm. Have done it Several Times.

Soma Skins aren't visually applying, also It might just me not knowing how they work but the synthesis traps don't seem to do anything.

The traps only work on the specifically-tagged targets named 'Synthesis Target'. They have massive health/armour and a special blue outline. You can then scan them, but it doesn't seem to do anything either.

Scanning them once means they're no longer scannable, same as the regular codex scans, and allows extraction. Trying to scan three over three seperate runs similarly does nothing for completion.

Same here, chroma quest, 3 arid lancers scans, they keep running crazy, and at the end doesn't count in the mission,  and kubrow had a appearance change, same as friend up there, made a diet too haha :)

Edited by Jimmyikki

seems i posted on the wrong thread so i'll repost here:

-circular particle effect lingers on the ground after bugged, particle-intensive invisibility

Warframe0034_zpsqpx8clcu.jpg

-Grineer Hacking minigame has sound interval issues where cycling or hitting the nodes won't always play the SFX for it.

-invisible syandana model freezes in mid-air:

Warframe0034_zpsqpx8clcu.jpg

Same here too. Cant advance chroma quest at scanning the 3 arid elite lancers.

First time failed mission due to g3.

2nd time, scanned the same target 3 times or 4 times then I wasnt able to scan anymore,

3rd, 4th time couldn't find any target to scan.

And does that mission have 100% chance of death squad, stalker and g3?

Cause my first time i meet g3.

My 2nd time i meet stalker...

my 3rd and 4th time i got new loka death squad..... 

Edit: oh and forgot to mention Im doing solo.

Edit2: and is it just me or is there some delay between the quests? Cause i completed the first quest yet nothing happens until i went back and forth from relay to my ship then orgis started talking about the quest again.

Edited by WhiteAsura

Everytime i fight Sargus Ruk i crash without fail

i can second this. Can't farm ember's helm coz of this crash. The trigger seems random but it's guaranteed 100% crash when fighting Ruk. I was able to get him down to a sliver of his health in his last phase but ended up crashing anyway.

Edited by Xarugas

for chroma quest ....when scanning make sure using sanctuary of sim scanner and trap...there are 4 points to scan on body that glow. I have had squad members do it...who were hosting match...but none of my scans take. Now when I host it wont take any scans from me. Am i missing something obvious?

Edited by Ieyasu_Tokugawa

Same here too. Cant advance chroma quest at scanning the 3 arid elite lancers.

First time failed mission due to g3.

2nd time, scanned the same target 3 times or 4 times then I wasnt able to scan anymore,

3rd, 4th time couldn't find any target to scan.

And does that mission have 100% chance of death squad, stalker and g3?

Cause my first time i meet g3.

My 2nd time i meet stalker...

my 3rd and 4th time i got new loka death squad..... 

Edit: oh and forgot to mention Im doing solo.

Edit2: and is it just me or is there some delay between the quests? Cause i completed the first quest yet nothing happens until i went back and forth from relay to my ship then orgis started talking about the quest again.

I beginning to understand how it works now...

1st: I equipped the scanner throughout the mission. (Best done with loki in solo mode to try avoid alarming the target)

2nd: Submitted the data then head for extraction

3rd: When nearing extraction the target will appear

4th: use scanner to scan the 4 spots on the target.

5th: extract

6th: repeat this mission two more times.

Edit: Just restarted warframe and was able to advance the quest now.

Edit2: previously I said that g3, stalker and death squads keep appearing one after another in each mission 4times in a row. Guess that was just a coincidence. Because after that i did the missions 4more times and noone else appeared...

Edited by WhiteAsura

You have to confirm the completed quest from Simaris himself. After doing the Phobos quest thrice to complete the Arid Lancer scans, go to the relays to progress the quest. I didn't have an issue with this part of the quest, but the crash on Sargas Ruk is preventing me from farming ember to build the chroma helm

You have to confirm the completed quest from Simaris himself. After doing the Phobos quest thrice to complete the Arid Lancer scans, go to the relays to progress the quest. I didn't have an issue with this part of the quest, but the crash on Sargas Ruk is preventing me from farming ember to build the chroma helm

Yes you are right. The same thing is happening to me too...

Edit: Doing solo seems to have no problem

Edited by WhiteAsura

So one issue is that the quest description is misleading.  You are NOT scanning arid elite lancers, you're scanning Synthesis Targets.  They also seem to spawn at random times in a mission, and sometimes not before the end of it.  You only get one per mission, which is certainly not explained at all.

Also, I believe that because Synthesis Targets tend to spawn, it is affecting the incidence rate of other "rare appearance" events as well, such as syndicate squads, stalker, and g3.  I've gotten 3 new loka death squads in successive missions, and the odds against that happening should be pretty darned high.

Another completely separate issue is that animation sets seem to have reset for all frames.