Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, Chroma Quest, Kohmak, Ripkas, + Misc Sanctuary Bugs/known Issues Megathread

[DE]Drew

On a slightly unrelated note, the Conclave Master (that's what I'm gonna call him) didn't give me the sigil despite already talking to him about initiation.

check your conclave loadout's appearance tab, it should be there. Teshin gives no indication that you got the sigil but he does.

Posted a topic earlier, guessing it got deleted when this Megathread was made. So,

-Chroma's pistols placement:

It's off when you use different animations,

http://i.imgur.com/w2a2RXk.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HL0ttN9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ysqW6pR.jpg

-Texture misplacement(?)

Noticed this when I took my Chroma for the first spin. Textures on Grineer maps seemed off

http://i.imgur.com/mPFY1WQ.jpg

-Weapon preview not working correctly,

Don't have a screenshot for this, but when I tried to preview my weapons on whatever Warframe I own, none would show. It only worked for weapons I didn't have- market ones. Those previewed just fine.

I'm not sure if this has been listed elsewhere, but not only were all the idle animations changed back to the default settings on my 'frames, but when selected none of the idle animations seem to play.  I have tried Mesa, Ember Prime, Frost Prime, Nova Prime and Nyx.  They will change their stance, but the idle animation does not play no matter how long I am idle for (obviously within reason).

Also, as EpicWolf mentions, preview no longer works in the Arsenal.  I had to select 'frames and weapons to see them, both for ones I own and ones I do not.

I'm not sure if this has been listed elsewhere, but not only were all the idle animations changed back to the default settings on my 'frames, but when selected none of the idle animations seem to play.

This- the idle stances no longer do their animations.

The random crashes are getting really annoying.  Mid way through a T4 defense and Warframe crashes.  I try to rejoin the squad, and it crashes again.

At this point, I might put Warframe down for the weekend, hold off on buying and spending any platinum until its worth my time to log back in.

Having the Celophan scanner equipped and using Chroma's powers locks up the scanner.  You have to switch to weapon then back to scanner to get it to work again.  Just a note about it.  It is a pain but doable still.

TW19913

I'd like to report a bug pertaining to the chroma warframe itself. Twice so far, I've encountered situations where activating his 2, 3 or 4 during the heat of melee combat, perhaps when also simultaneously hitting melee attack keys (quick melee or stance melee), the game suddenly stops registering melee key inputs. this results in melee functions being completely unusable. I've had this happen twice so far, and both times dying and being revived (as in, using up a revive) has not solved the problem. 

The first time this happened, my abilities were also locked out completely, with the 'ability in effect' notice being shown despite none of my timers running. This again persisted despite the aforementioned revive and went on till the end of the mission.

I would additionally like to report that using bows with the Chroma, and specifically aiming while moving makes the camera angle permanently to an area which is very low on the ground. I was using a Cernos with the Chroma, if that's of any help.

Thanks.

Edited by Grailchaser

I would additionally like to report that using bows with the Chroma, and specifically aiming while moving makes the camera angle permanently to an area which is very low on the ground. I was using a Cernos with the Chroma, if that's of any help.

The quiver placement also looks weird, doesn't it?

Chroma, when speaking to Baro, our dear void trader, is triggering decidedly non-Chroma transmissions.

He just said, "Hello Golden Warrior, just back from the Void I presume?" which I know is a Rhino Prime tranmission.

Need help!! :(

I just finished the Chroma quest part with the 3 arid lancers and it says i have to return to Cephalon Simaris now.
So i did this, but every time i arrive at the relais they're completely empty (from players and no void trader, too (on mercury)).
I can go to Simaris and talk to him, but when i leave the relais after this and arrive at my ship, all HUD is gone. I encounter a camera perspective more far away from my warframe than normal and i can't access any of the consoles (star chart, codex, etc.), even not via "esc". Only solution is to logout or to end the game and restart:

When i try to logout and login again, i'm stuck at the login screen forever. I even tried to wait for like 10 min, but it won't get me into the game. Only solution to end this is to disrupt and end Warframe via task manager.
When i try to end the game and start it again, it won't quit properly. I don't have the window anymore, but on steam i'm still listed as "playing warframe". When i look into ma task manager i see a process "the evolution engine" still running. It won't quit from itself, i always have to press "end process".

And then the main problem begins:
As soon as i get into the game again after having problems with quitting the game properly before, my quest still says "return to Simaris"... and when i want to do that, i encounter the problems described above again.... it's a vicious cycle :(

I had these problems with the relais already before u16, it just happens sometimes and sometimes not. I don't know what i can do against that.
Problem this time is, that the quest is connected to the relais (and i'm having problems with the relais..) :(
Maybe it already will be ok tomorrow (in the past it was like that), but still... this is damn annoying

Update: Worked after the second latest hotfix. Let's see how long.

Edited by Crescendium