Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, Chroma Quest, Kohmak, Ripkas, + Misc Sanctuary Bugs/known Issues Megathread

[DE]Drew

Having trouble accepting Cephalon Sumaris's hunting request, (took 3 tries to finally get the items) and can not accept the Chroma questline from him at all. He just does his dialouge then I can't accept the quest. Was using the mercury hub, so it might have to do with the trader. 

Update: Got the mission accepted, friend is still having same problem though. He's crashed a few times as well. Also seems to be having connection issues with steam while playing warframe.

Having trouble starting missions without incident.  The star system map zooms in after the countdown and the screen becomes black, but there is still an Exit button at the lower right-hand corner of the screen and there is no way to cancel or proceed without forcibly restarting the program.

Included is a screenshot of the result:

AhFcp5H.jpg

"The New Strange" is currently active at the stage where the Chroma chassis needs to be constructed.

When using the Synthesis Scanner and then Chroma's Spectral Scream ability, the scanner is not able to be used after this until the player switches to another weapon and reequips the scanner from the gear menu.

Edit: Thanks for rectifying this in the latest hotfix!

Edited by Octumn

I don’t know if elemental ward is bugged like mesa's shatter shield when it first came out, but the ice version of elemental ward which applies the ice shield does not seem to be working as a shield no dmg is been reflected nor shielding myself

Glad to see that the synthesis targets not spawning in the appropriate quest mission 100% of the time is on the radar of known bugs.

But it does need to be fixed ASAP. I don't like running the same mission with reliance on RNG for whether or not the mission is a success(relatively speaking, because I think it's impossible to fail a deception mission).

It's getting annoying. I want to progress and try and get Chroma. And Chroma already has an extra layer of grind due to other frame parts being required for construction. I'm fine with that as there is a lore reason for it, but this bug is frustrating me to no end. I've only run two missions so far with no spawns, and I think I have 2/3 scans(one synthesis target spawned in a reactor alert, I think it was an arid lancer), I know for sure I have 1 scan, but I'd really like to progress, but I can't because RNG has some vendetta against me all the time, my luck is horrible in-game.

Please DE, get this one fixed.

Note: The last mission I ran with no spawn of synthesis target was after downloading the latest patch (16.0.2).

Same here too. Cant advance chroma quest at scanning the 3 arid elite lancers.

And does that mission have 100% chance of death squad, stalker and g3?

Cause my first time i meet g3.

My 2nd time i meet stalker...

my 3rd and 4th time i got new loka death squad..... 

Did you do your runs after patch 16.0.2?

Because I think it might be bugged because the maniac has a 100% chance to spawn. The mission I just ran had a new loka death squad spawn in 10 seconds after I hear the maniacs creepy laugh.

It was intense, and fun, and I managed to not die, but I don't want that happening every time, especially if stalker and the G3 can show up. G3 are a hit and miss with me, and I generally lose to stalker(I'm paranoid now, next time I run the mission, my guilded truth burston prime is coming with me OwO).

Tenno,

Please, use this thread as a home to record all bugs/issues encountered with Chroma, the Chroma Quest, Kohmak, Ripkas, and other miscellaneous sanctuary bugs.  

All relevant threads will be merged here!

Chroma Warframe:

Having the Celophan scanner equipped and using Chroma's powers locks up the scanner.  You have to switch to weapon then back to scanner to get it to work again.

Chroma Quest:

-Chroma quest won't advance @ point of scanning the 3 arid elite lancers
-Cannot accept quest when using a controller. 
-No marker that says 1/3 scans needed on the Chroma quest (would like to be implemented in the UI)
-Make it easier to see where targets are
-enemy targets sometimes dont spawn in quest missions
-Scanners not showing dots on target as clients 
- Can’t scan Synthesis Target with Synthesis scanner after Helios has scanned it with the normal scanner.
-  Double clicking 'The New Strange'  quest in the Codex will remove the 'Begin' 'Back' options in the lower right of the screen.
Kohmak, Ripkas:

-Ripkas, the elemental effects are not being displayed on the blades but instead float in midair near the warframe's chest.

Misc. Sanctuary:

Syndicate Medallions are invisible and pulse periodically (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/420583-syndicate-medallions-are-invisible/)
-circular particle effect lingers on the ground after bugged, particle-intensive invisibility
-Grineer Hacking minigame has sound interval issues where cycling or hitting the nodes won't always play the SFX for it.
-invisible syandana model freezes in mid-air:
the Grineer Maniacs sometimes bug into having permanent Hysteria/invulnerability whatever you want to call it.
Hitting Ruk with melee or being hit by his melee results in a crash. Also a theory is getting a transmission once Ruk has spawned will crash the game.(https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/421180-figured-out-whats-causing-the-sargus-ruk-crashing/)
cannot use ‘crouch’ with a gamepad / controller for sprinting in archwing causes the player to ‘drop’ 
Stun a target while invisible as loki, scan them, enemies will stop moving.  OP
Ash bladestorm gets stuck on manic grineer
Boosters not working?  (not confirmed)
Arsenal UI “Silent” and “Alarming” not listed correctly (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/420791-bug-u16-silent-and-alarming-weapons/)
Opticor - Should be listed as ``silent``
Attica - Should be listed as ``alarming``
Angstrum - Should be “silent” 
Strug - Should be “alarming” 
- Rewards UI bug --> After Cephalon Captures  “Frugal Credit Bundles”  are shown as item rewards, but cannot be claimed as they do not show up in inventory. 

i found an other bug, im not getting the unknow blue print

i am on the part where i have to start building the parts for the new frame using frost parts... got the first bp and then farmed all frost part bps, made them, and went to make it and it shows i dont have the parts to build it.... checked my inventory and had them all there buts still couldnt build it. i tried closing WF and log back in and went to see if that fixed the prob and it didnt... still cant build this frame i never wanted to finish this quest... just throwin it out there for yall lmao

Edited by lostdreams2580

So far I've only found one post about the Four Riders stance being for fists, and not claws.

Using the Four Riders stance on the Furax, it's pretty obvious it is meant for the Ripkas, but cannot be installed on the Ripkas.

---edit---

Heh...just looked at the picture of the Four Riders stance with the Ripkas in it...which means the stance is meant for the Ripkas, duh.

Also, the polarity of the stance slot on the Ripkas is Madurai (V), while the stance polarity is Vazarin (D).  Is that intentional?

Edited by Nighttide77

Arsenal UI “Silent” and “Alarming” not listed correctly (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/420791-bug-u16-silent-and-alarming-weapons/)
Opticor - Should be listed as ``silent``
Attica - Should be listed as ``alarming``
Angstrum - Should be “silent” 
Strug - Should be “alarming” 

Arfter fixing the UI for this, can they be fixed? Opticor is a laser canon and angstrum fires multiple rockets they are in no way silent. Attica (and bows) should remain silent so long as thunderbolt isn't equipped.

Chroma; 
Second ability animations gets stuck on loop, and prevents running/walking until the 1st ability is activated for about 1 -2 seconds and deactivated. Occurred in the raid and didn't stop the whole time.

Second ability animation plays twice every once and awhile - has happened a lot. 

All abilities lock and can't be used till death and revive when 4th ability is quickly toggled off from toggling on. - one occurrence so far.

Edited by Vesiga

There is a bug with elemental ward that not many people know about because they have to wait build the frame.

If you get 2 chromas together and your allies ward is active and you activate your ward, the previous buff from the ally we get permanently added to you. For example if my allies ward gives me 150 more shields giving me a total of 840 shields and I activate my ward, my max shields will now be 840 permanently. There doesn't seem to be a cap to this either, I put blind rage on and we both had -60% power duration so we could spam and I got my friends shields up to 11k.

This works with all effects too so toxin will give a permanent stamina increase, health will give you a permanent health increase and so on. It's fun having 3000 shields unranked but its pretty game breaking and should be fixed.