Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, Chroma Quest, Kohmak, Ripkas, + Misc Sanctuary Bugs/known Issues Megathread

[DE]Drew

It appears that the damage multiplier on Chroma's Ice Ward is broken.

I tested it on a level 90 Ballista. The reflected damage from Chroma's Ice Ward is 298. I compared it to Trinity's Link on the same level 90 Ballista. Trinity's Link also deals 298 damage to the level 90 Ballista when shot.

According to the UI, Ice Ward is supposed to have a 3x multiplier on reflected shots. This is also supposed to be affected by power strength. At this moment, there is no damage multiplier on reflected shots at all.

If another Chroma activates Elemental Ward, it cancels mine. I believe one should be able to have multiple wards at once. Additionally, when my ward is on, it only shows the buff on others, not myself. Hope to see this fixed soon, Thanks.

Multiple Chromas in a mission with different elements will not stack their EWs, casting your own will cancel the others. I posted it here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/431333-multiple-chromas-cancel-others-ew/?view=findpost&p=4781017

Edit: Oh ok, I didn't see Maulim's post. So it appears that only the last EW to be cast will take effect.

Edited by Samura1Kitten

Chroma; 

Second ability animations gets stuck on loop, and prevents running/walking until the 1st ability is activated for about 1 -2 seconds and deactivated. Occurred in the raid and didn't stop the whole time.

Second ability animation plays twice every once and awhile - has happened a lot. 

All abilities lock and can't be used till death and revive when 4th ability is quickly toggled off from toggling on. - one occurrence so far.

I have also had this issue. Seems to be caused either by hitting 2 rapidly, or by trying to melee at the same time. Has caused me multiple deaths as situations where I need to rapidly refresh this while hitting other buttons are situations where a lockup will cause death.

I seem to have a problem where I'll activate Effigy, and then my energy will flip out completely. Sometimes, it will gain energy faster than it is draining for no reason. I thought it was just me getting orbs at first, but then I tried completely standing still, and, sure enough,it started rising. When this happens, it will then proceed to randomly disable Effigy, set my energy store to 0, and prevent myself from picking up any more energy, until it randomly decides to let me use my powers again. There's also the smaller bug of making me pop an ability to pickup energy when Effigy is used.

Edited by HealingMind

Last mission of New Strange, Defeat Chroma.

Last few waves, enemies tend to spawn in the portal room on the far side. And then stay there.

And if enough are left, you won't even get the 'last few stragglers' marker.

SbYZukh.jpgySjDkNg.jpgTxMnvaj.jpg

Had this happen in the last 2 of the 3 times I did this mission, last 2 times since 16.2 (idk if related, but in case.)

Elemental Ward Casting Animation Lock

Shock aspected Chroma here, haven't tested with other elements.

I've found when I activate Vex Armor followed by Elemental Ward(in rapid succession?) while under heavy fire from multiple enemies the casting animation and sound effect will loop repeatedly. I am still able to move but any attempts at attack are immediately interupted when the animation repeats.

I will try to isolate the conditions and provide more specific instructions for reproducing this effect.

• 2 weeks later...