Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Tell Me Chroma Needing Frost Chassis Is A Bug.

S7ORM

Oh cool! You need to get a piece of frost to get a piece of Chroma?!

I hope you have to build a piece of Ember for another piece, and... hmm... I don't know, Saryn maybe? Banshee? What else fits with dragon breath stuff?

This is a very neat idea. I don't know why you people are complaining.

Huh. You're actually mostly right. You need a Frost Chassis, an Ember Helmet, a Saryn Systems and a Volt Helmet. In that order. 

I agree actually, it's pretty neat. As long as they don't do this...excessively frequently...I'm down with it.

I really don't see why this is an issue. As soon as I saw the frost requirement I went and farmed the pieces, and then the pieces for Ember and Saryn as I saw that coming. It didn't take that long (no longer than any other frame on a bad day). I find it easier than the weapon requirements since frame parts don't take up a slot. I had to buy a slot for my new cleavers so I could make the Ripkas.

Like the others are saying... it isn't that hard to gain those parts and I like the idea to revisit a few bosses.

Hek! You could gain those by normally playing through the game and killing the bosses to progress on the starchart.