Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking [Error] Could Not Deliver Invitation

DarkStarPrime

eu9eGK1.png

I can't even invite my friends to my dojo.

Earlier, several of my friends and I had to play "who has to relog 6 times and who has to relog 18 times before we can all get invites to play Capture the Cephalon together" because it took us almost 20 minutes just to get all 4 of us situated into a single match.

This is my issue aswell.

It worked normally for me for like 3 first missions I 'd played with a friend. Then I suddenly dc from him after I scanned a target for Simaris. We both completed our missions and then we tried to invite each other but got the error message. I have strict NAT from before and my friends don't.

I tried to join another friends but it failed aswell. At the time being I can't see a single friend online while my friends can see me online.

The second after 16.0.2 the entire group I play with got hit with this problem: people I've been playing with in this game for well over a year. Suddenly, I can't join any game, whether private or public in the game. I can't send invites because of this error. I also can't get matched with anyone, even on heavy alert areas, and I also can't load into the relays. My friends are also experiencing this exact same problem, not being able to connect to anyone or to anything unless they are solo.

Never had this prior to U16. Can't invite anyone now. Also to clarify I have forwarded ports manually, ingame analyze network says all systems nominal NAT-PMP detected.

The irony of having prime parts going to vault and being unable to play anything but solo and even that is having 1/4 chance of crash to desktop on mission launches. I think U16 should've been held off until 24th but that's a moot point now that bit-mayhem has already happened.

Edited by Tuuhea_Takasumu

I am haveing this problem and a few others that are most likely related.

First- When i send invites it says "could not deliver invitation"

Second- When someone tries to invite me it says the same thing to them. Or if it gets through it tells me "Host Unreachable"

Third- My friends list says i have no friends online even though i am talking to other friends who are playing the game at the same time. It says they are online in clan, but not in friends. This to me seems like our profiles are not being detected by matchmaking servers or something.

I was not having any major issues with this until i tried the new pvp, afterwards i am having these problems even after rebooting several times. (this part could just be a coincidince)

-Thanks!