The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ARSENAL need more INFO and Upgrade.

PhantomWay

Hello.

IMHO the "Arsenal" need more information when configuring your warframe or your weapons.

1. detailed skill information (when moving the cursor on the skill icon) like damage, radius and duration (instead word boost) so when someone is leveling the warframe can get some idea of how building.

2. https://forums.warfr...stats-and-mods/

when choosing to upgrade your weapon or warframe, under image of weapon/warframe there should be an general information about total damage, elemental damage, crit / total armor, health, speed etc...

Those Improvement shouldn't be too hard to get done, and everyone should be happy. =)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And now... I want to share some of my thought:

a) It would be AWESOME if on Arsenal, near the change color button, allocate a NEW changing gender button, that allow a player to play with Female Excalibur, Loki or Volt! Of course it will be great playing with Male Ember if you want!

And with another button where you regulate your size. At least 2 size; Tough - Normal for Male, Busty - Slim for Female (better if there was 3 size; Tough - Medium - Slim for Male, Busty - Medium - Slim for Female).

When someone play a TPS instead of FPS, there are reason! (cause we like to see in third person)

Personally I like playing game in Third person, and WE like WARFRAME because it has a Flashy Moves with Melee Weapons and movement. But keep seeing same skin, same color is a little (or greatly) Boring, and they should introduce unlocking color with Game Credit, maybe 3000 per color.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/4119-female-warframe-improvements/page__st__20

I've read this thread, and... about busty female ninja... why not? Rhino don't seem either much flessible... and warframe look kinda power suit to me. (Did someone read Gantz?)

b) Another thing that bothers me is... there are no difference between warframes at level 30 if not by skill...

what if there was something unique like a little bit of health or energy, stamina, movement speed, armor or little extra damage for each class/warframe? What is some class get bonus if they use their preferred weapon?

c) Almost every weapon get a + 10% damage per 1 skill point. So basically the weak weapon will remain same (in confront of expensive one) even if they were upgraded with catalyst. If all pistol get +2 or 3, maybe there will be little difference (or maybe not).

Keep the good work

Edited by PhantomWay