The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashes Whenever You Fight A Boss.

Petorix

The game crashes for everyone except the host.  I have confirmed this only with two separate bosses however it happened to me and to 4 other people from different locations.  The two bosses were General Sargus Ruk, and with Corrupted Vor.  The two times that we tried to do T4 Survival, Corrupted Vor appeared, the host remained and the keys were not refunded.  When we fought Ruk everyone including the host were either kicked or the client crashed completely.  Some of the guys we found off of the recruiting chat also reported the same problem.

Idk about you guys but this has happened to me 100% of the time since the patch.

I have crashed 3/4 times fighting Ruk.  It seems to correspond with the start of his radial flame ability.  I have not crashed when eximus enemies or embers use their radial flame abilities.  

I have tried this in public and friends only mode.  

It is a crash to desktop and the game sends in the report.

Edit: So I went and killed the following bosses Alad V, Nef Anyo, Captian Vor, Tyl Regor, Hyena and none of them bugged, so I think it's safe to assume that it was just Sargus Ruk and Corrupted Vor that have been bugging out and causing it to crash and thats it.