Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De You Outdid Yourselves

Nervara

I haven't played him yet (I can't believe they finally did THAT for a crafting requirement...) but looking at what his skills said they'd do, he seems like a PROPER berserker/guardian for the team- I was immediately thrilled and looking forward to playing him, but was still turned off by his design. After seeing his new helmet design and after hearing someone on forums a while ago say they pictured him as a shaman with a dragon pelt I started to like him a bit more.

When I saw his PELT FLY OFF IN THE PROFILE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE....

GG, no re-; you got me DE. Time to go on a boss killing spree for those certain three I need.

Edited by Stratego89

I like the look of the released chroma. I really didn't like the one they showed at first with the crazy snout. The pelt part makes sense when you see the final ability. Makes it alot easier for me to accept him as a warframe now. You did good turning this one around DE.

i just hate farming for 3 damn frames to get the parts to get the parts..... farmception?

Be glad they didnt do a Mesa.

Also the parts are already known, just build a frost chassis, ember helm, saryn systems, and volt helm ahead of time. You'll save a lot of time that way. Plus these are from common bosses, would you rather one of them be a Nekros part?

I just bought him. I felt like I deserved a little treat and wanted to experience him right away. The armor concept of him is great, though it did scare me at first. I was wondering why I was so small for awhile haha. 

i honestly i dont like chroma... :P 

he doesnt have something unique like the others do ... for example

ember-fire

frost-ice

saryn-poison

banshee-sound

mesa-guns

vauban-aoe

and...

chroma-all the elements thing ? seems pretty random to me. but thats my opinion

I honestly like this frame so much as the Ice varient. Ice seems to work very well for a tanky Chroma. However I haven't tried the other elements yet so i'll see how I perform using them next. 

A reason to have colour loadouts for myself at last. :D

i honestly i dont like chroma... :P 

he doesnt have something unique like the others do ... for example

ember-fire

frost-ice

saryn-poison

banshee-sound

mesa-guns

vauban-aoe

and...

chroma-all the elements thing ? seems pretty random to me. but thats my opinion

Chroma - fire, ice, electricity, toxic...... + we finally got another tank frame.