The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Chroma's Tail Optional Or No?

Nissun

Question

22 answers to this question

What does that even mean?

My point is: if I craft or buy Chroma, will he have a weird meaty strip of fabric hanging off his butt?

The tail is a part of the dragon pelt he is wearing. When you use Chroma's ultimate ability, the pelt separates and the tail with it.

IWG73Ge.jpg

Edited by Komodo_Saurian

Because it's a skinned tail. The skin would look like that after being unraveled.

Well, I'm sure a skilled taxidermist/space tailor could make a tail with a crested, cylindrical shape. He's making a dragon suit, not a dragon carpet.

I really like the Flat Tail thing.  So... yea.  As long as they make it a part of him that doesn't take a syandana slot but is still optional, I'm happy.  Seriously though, I like using a syandana with him that isn't dedicated to the tail which I ALSO aesthetically like. 

Tail is sadly not optional.

I hated the look of his (now) alternate helmet and thought that this was the real killer here - with his new normal helmet he looks good. And now that disgusting tail!! What is this? A Beaver?

Please DE, do something. Make this tail optional!

This also apllies to other frames as well. Trinity Lobster? Optional! Frosts dress? Optional! Hydroids MC Hammer Boogie Pants? Optional!