Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Do With Founder Plat?

Zimmies

Question

soo i got the disciple founder's pack.. i dont know what to do with it. I thought i'd use the plat to supe my frames or my weapons. But I found the reactors already. should i use the plat for inventory slots / reactors?

11 answers to this question

Definitely slots. Also, I can recommend buying any of the bargain-priced starter frames like Loki, Excal and Volt, because they come with their own slot and reactor so their actual cost is much less than 75 plat. For all the rest, just farm for them as they're exorbitantly priced (IMO).

Yeah, Slots are the big thing I'd recommend. They're both cheap AND unable to be obtained with anything but platinum. For that reason, I'd suggest buying 3-5 Warframe Slots for 60-100 plat, and maybe 10-16 Weapon Slots. for 60-90 plat. Depending on how many you get from there, you could have spent 120-190 platinum, leaving you 180 platinum for any other Platinum only objects you might like (Colour Palettes are all that really fits this category)

They can't be reliably farmed from a single source like bosses AFAIK, the only source for them outside of buying them in the market is blueprint rewards from random alert missions (correct me if I'm wrong).

They can't be reliably farmed from a single source like bosses AFAIK, the only source for them outside of buying them in the market is blueprint rewards from random alert missions (correct me if I'm wrong).

And login rewards.

Definitely slots. Also, I can recommend buying any of the bargain-priced starter frames like Loki, Excal and Volt, because they come with their own slot and reactor so their actual cost is much less than 75 plat. For all the rest, just farm for them as they're exorbitantly priced (IMO).

Got my hunter package that includes Excalibur Prime anyway. And since I pick one Tenno from the start I'm left with either buying Loki or Volt. Pretty good tip actually.

By the way, do they already come with a reactor ??? I'm pretty new to the game but isn't that what everyone's longing for ? ;)

By the way, do they already come with a reactor ??? I'm pretty new to the game but isn't that what everyone's longing for ? ;)

Yes, I just said exactly that in my post. Which is why they're the best bang-for-the-plat frames available in the market. :)