Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pbr On Warframes

Man_In_Suitcase

Just wanted to say that, damn our poster boy is lookin' pretty fine with the PBR touch up. I know other things have gotten some love such as weapons, corpus helmets etc, but I'd love to see more, if not all Warframes get the same treatment down the line.

Which frames in particular do you feel really needs some TLC?

Loki Prime. I want the best looking frame to look even better.

They'd have to fix the glued-on Prime Pants for that..

mags a girl

You just ruined his life. :D

On topic:

ALL THE STUFF.

I want the entire game to look great.

The textures are looking pretty good and I am loving how the code doesn't run my gpu temp up in the liset now.

All of the frames, missing it, need the pbr treatment. I'd want to see them do it in the order the frames were originally introduced.

I'd imagine we should expect it on Volt next though.

The textures are looking pretty good and I am loving how the code doesn't run my gpu temp up in the liset now.

All of the frames, missing it, need the pbr treatment. I'd want to see them do it in the order the frames were originally introduced.

I'd imagine we should expect it on Volt next though.

I'm also all for them being looked at in the order they were released. I could see them also making sure any new frames released from now on already had PBR included upon release.

Edited by (PS4)RedNikkums

Just wanted to say that, damn our poster boy is lookin' pretty fine with the PBR touch up. I know other things have gotten some love such as weapons, corpus helmets etc, but I'd love to see more, if not all Warframes get the same treatment down the line.

Which frames in particular do you feel really needs some TLC?

Frost could use a complete make over and they need to redo all of the original guns as well. Hek is littler just some 3d rendered tubes stuck together.

What else got a PBR update in U16? I remember the patch notes saying some got them beside Excal, but they don't say what and my eyes can't be relied upon on things like this.

Hmm it says :

• Various weapons have been given the PBR treatment!  
  • The Viper, Dual Vipers and Wraith Twin Vipers have been given a visual and audio overhaul!