Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Capture And Pvp 2.0 Bug Megathread

DE_Adam

rhino is kinda unstoppable, gorgon (was using wrath does next to nothing) and i see people bringing in non approved melee (have seen zoren and ichor and i could have gone in with a hate, but it sucked) did win maybe 3 rounds in a row and got zero standing(yes i had sigil), so it was literally a waste of time...

Edited by OvAeons

No rewards after completing a match...
No respawn on Orokin map after be killing for one excalibur with strun whraith and kogakes.
Strange speed on some excaliburs (more faster running than me)
Dual zorens, dragon nikana, reaper primes weapons equipped (i have seen)
Will u fix the coptering? or aerial melee? its really hard to kill someone doing that...
Boar prime 5 dmg?
Unable to use Dex furis (dual furis allowed but no dex?)

Frost/excalibur one shoot with his ultimate.
Rhino with iron skin dat tank... 

EDIT:
Alot of respawn of energy

Edited by Grimlock-

Hello new PVP. would i call it lovely, not quite. Why you ask, for a number of reasons. 

1. Very unfair games when restricted loadouts /weapons come in to play. we've all seen this at least once, i mean heck i started in my pvp loadout with my Glaive prime... op. And most of those using these restricted loadouts just end up winning and saying "no i'm just good you noob." thank you Orthos prime Rhino. don't worry i removed the Glaive and equiped the dual Skana. Oh this glitch sometimes happens with Warframes too.

2. I only noticed this glitch once but it was enough to make me say.. hmm that's not right. Sometimes when you enter a PvP match you and everyone else end up staring at your base... forever. i had to watch myself in birds eye view walk off a cliff.

3.This isn't exactly a glitch as more of a stress causer. When ever me or my team is winning by a lot and the host of the game is on the other side what do you think happens. they quit, this results in the FAIR game that we were winning to hold no rewards and i lost all my PvP standing too. What the hell that's not fair at all. and its been like every other match too. i cant get any standing if the host keeps rage quitting just so they don't lose.

4. The match making (team balancing) is a bit weird. It doesn't always come out even and the timer doesn't allow certain elements to come into play, sometimes it results in the teams being somthing like 2v1 or ive been in one where it was 1v3-4.

5. And finally this one isn't so much of a glitch either but it's the most important thing out of all of these issues to ME. I love warframe and so do my FRIENDS. We love playing warframe together, even PvP. But every time i join a conclave game we all randomly mashed onto teams. What if we want to play together, or CHOOSE to play against each other. Also after playing a couple of games we all get separated and we end up in compleately different games.

If anyone actually read though all of this, Thankyou for your time. And DE please consider the option of controlling the teams set up for those with friends on warframe. To all the other tenno please continue your opinions, and have a nice day. :D

I almost forgot, there was one other glitch that really pissed me off. When ever i start a match sometimes there is a problem with spawning. i die before i'm able to actually fight. for example: i was playing the indoor corpus tile set as mag and i just started running across the map to get the enemy teams cephalon and for some reason i died ... for no reason. Then i am brought back to the start and it says " Match Start or what ever it says at the beginning, now be aware no actual player had killed me yet. I even checked the score board and it said across all the names no one had kills, but some had 1 death meaning they had just had the same problem i had. And yes i confirmed this with those people to makes sure that was what in fact happened.   

thank you and good luck out there tenno.

1-When ''Host Migration'' The score will go to the other team

2-Is this a bug? : I got catalyst reward

3- DE remove oberon (BEACAUSE THE SMITE POWER ONE HIT KILL!!!!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey m8 What's up?
fzSdak8.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by MalekAmir

thoe i wasent as lucky as other players 2 get a op loadout i succeded eva with the alowed items 2 win some games but yea this thing with auto-selecting loadout when you first go into the conclave loadout i think is the only problem that need 2 be fixe with unequiping everyone in the conclave loadout and also i got killed by lokis switch teleport and latron dosent one hit kill i wish it would:(

*Edit- Nevermind. The Sigil is only visible from the conclave arsenal. I didn't think to look there.*

I joined the conclave syndicate and didn't get a conclave sigil. So I can't earn standing to get any of the conclave syndicate rewards.

I'd love to play the PvP, but between this and people using unallowed frames / weapons... I think I'll avoid it. The maps look pretty cool though...

Edited by Trentiel

"Bo Prime not equippable in Arsenal."

Whoa, you're actually intending to let me equip that beastie? Well, I'm not going to say no.

PvP... seems like it would be fun, once all the game breaking bugs are fixed.

'cause, lemme tell ya, getting my face rekt by a Saryn sporting Kronen? Was not particularly fun. Funny, but not fun.

Also, this hosting problem. Has got. To be. Fixed. Just once, I'd. Like to play a match. Where. I can get to. The end. Without being. Interrupted.

Also also, why oh why do the cephalons sometimes vanish off the map after a host change, only respawning after another host change?

Infinite CTF matches? NO THANKS, tastes like pig disgusting warcraft in here.

don't know if this is the same bug as mentioned in OP: after loading in to 2nd round I spawn on map and THEN get frozen on conclaive lobby screen; conclaive lobby screen + mission HUD, even though I can't see anything of the match, minimap shows ppl running around, score announcements and kill log is shown and ppl can still shoot me; the game is non-responsive and I have to quit through task manager each time

Ash "ulti" is bugged. Crapers becomes invincible if attacked during the animation of his 4th ability.

Loadout bugs i've encountered:

- i can equip Gramm, but i can't equip Galatine, although i've met a bunch of people with Galatine;

- met a few people with Orthos Prime, though i can't equip it either;

- Encountered a few people with Prisma Gorgon, which is kinda BS;

- it seems, that you can equip usual, prime and other verisons of any weapon on the list, but i don't see my Bo Prime, although Bo is present in that "list"...

"can't equip" is more like i can't even see those in my conclave loadout options.

For some reason Lex Prime deals less damage than usual one (Prime - 59, usual - 63), while the situations with Sicarus is excatly the oposite (Prime - 16, usual - 15). MK1-Paris has the strongest damage (MK-1 - 21, Prime - 12, usual - 12) , which is at very least strange.

I hope that you guys will fix it all.

Edited by BitterPill

I used to be able to use dual ether, now I can't. I can use Fang Prime, is this because dual fang is usable?

I have Orthos Prime, Bo Prime and Galatine and can't bring them into PvP but I've seen opponents with it as of 16.0.1.

There needs to be a full list of approved weapons and alternates.

Edited by KyrosQF

If you grab a flag during "pre-game", and then the round starts before you capture it, a lot of the time the uncaptured flag will be missing (so say for example, I grab Sun's flag in pregame. Then the round starts before I can cap it. Now all of a sudden nobody can win because the Sun flag says it's taken, but nobody on my team has it. Nobody on the Sun team can capture either because their flag is missing). The only thing that fixes this is a host migration.