Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Capture And Pvp 2.0 Bug Megathread

DE_Adam

PvP sucks now because of the restriction, we should be able to use our equipment that we earned in the first place, to any noob out there saying that they want to play PvP and not get their butts handed to them - you should work on the actual game and not fool around in PvP.

Or - add two modes

Edited by Ep1cSh0tz

Pay attention to the "Mechanics"

I joined a game where the Score was Moon 0 , Sun 4.

I ended up on Moon, I proceeded to go and grab the Sun Cephalon, aaaaand then I realised that ours were not at base, even though it said "Farris Captured The Cehpalon" every single time I ran over the point.

As the image shows, I managed to "score" 65 captures.

After I died, suddenly both Cephalons were returned to base, I managed to run and grab theirs again, and this time score a capture since our Cehpalon was magically back as well. (we received 1 point), and after that the enemy team scored the last point.

Not quite sure what could be the cause of this, since I joined in the middle of a match.

I joined a session that was bugged with the Moon cephalon missing.  When I grabbed the Sun cephalon, I was able to capture it multiple times by standing where the Moon cephalon should have been in our base, similar to what was stated above.

Then there was a host migration while I was still holding the Sun cephalon.  Both cephalons returned... and we got an additional Sun cephalon (see image).

nlsx9f.jpg

It seems I was switched from Moon to Sun, but I still had the Sun cephalon I had been carrying at the time of the host migration.

Edited by TortoiseGTS

Re-spawning/reset... while holding the the Cephalon causes the cephalon to vanish;

seems like the match has started but u get reset to the start up side not holding anything & its not returned. [bUG]

This is by far the most annoying bug, and happens really frequently

hmmm I got one that annoys the hell out of me...

After a match - and before the next match begins, I get stuck in this screen:

rSwxvJJ.jpg

With the time left to start stuck on 0 while I can hear the match going in the background.

Leaves me no choice but to abort :/

This could be because my internet connection is ... not so great.

The cephalon is still disappearing from CTC and its ruining progesstion in the conclave syndicate because the matches cant end which led to no reputation earned.

I have noticed a possible pattern to this issue.

Often (perhaps always, as I have only seen them disappear in such cases, all others were loaded into after the disappearance), it is a second round, occurring after an initial round ends. After a short time into this second match, it will suddenly restart. If any Cephalons were taken at the time of this sudden reset, they will be gone from the game, making the match unfinishable.

Edited by Tails-san

Rising to next rank with Concleave syndicate made game soft lock on rankup reward screen, not allowing to pick any reward or exit.

Has anyone found a way around this? If I close my game and come back in to pvp syndicate, it completed the rank up, but i continue to get stuck on the reward screen where i'm not capable of collecting it.

Re-spawning/reset... while holding the the Cephalon causes the cephalon to vanish;

seems like the match has started but u get reset to the start up side not holding anything & its not returned. [bUG]

cephalons disappearing from the game and not coming back is probably the most frequent Bug right now, every 8/10 times i join a game it is already missing.

Another thing that keeps happening for me a lot is when a match is completed we get sent back to the Lobby screen and for some reason it just boots me out as we are about too start next round later it asks if i want too rejoin session but it never works.

http://i.gyazo.com/42a25b9d327ebc282afae761ad396147.png something like this would be nice by the way.

Edited by Zinng

Hey devs,

just wanted to let you know that I tried accessing the Conclave with my low ranked account, Styerida. The Mk-1 Bo is not available in Conclave yet.

You might want to get that fixed as well... it's not a game breaking thing, but it's a let down for those players who chose the Mk-1 Bo as their starting melee weapon!

Thanks for your attention :)

How do I play with Ash?

You don't, he's not in the available frames for PvP.

Btw I can only report as many others did the very, very annoying "missing flag" bug.

It seems to me like a connection issue, as maybe if you pick up the Cephalon while the host is not fully loaded in game, you then have a restart as this happens, resulting in missing the Cephalon forever.

It's terribly annoying and very common, everytime I join a mission I try to type as fast as I can "are both flags in game?", but I'd say that I'm able to actually play a mission once every 6/7 attemps.

Why the host doesn't leave as soon as the bug occurs and kids go on smashing each other without any chance to win, complete the mission, gain points and rewards it's honestly beyond my understanding, but that's another story....

Edited by siralextraffo

It did strike me as odd that whilst other MK-1 weapons are in the game the melee weapons are missing. At the moment so few weapons are allowed in Conclave that being able to pick a gun up instantly for a few credits helps a lot, and it'd be great to be able to do the same for melee.

Edited by TheJadrimian

PVP Really needs to be on a server.. and not hosted.. yes the host migration has gotten 'better' in matches.. but it's still pretty bad when we get to the base screen and the host leaves.. which kicks us all out and we have to 'rejoin' Just test it some on a server.. see if it gives better results.