Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Capture And Pvp 2.0 Bug Megathread

DE_Adam

it does work, but you do appear on the map while loading, so once you're done - so is your spawn protection

I womdered if that what was going on, but ive seen other people join and spawn in and was able to kill them immediately. But you could be right

Currently unable to join Cephalon Capture. Mousing over the confirmation "Play Now" Banner makes a sound and the corners light up yellow, but clicking does not activate the mission. Restarting the client has not solved the problem.

Edit; Played a PvE match, tried the PvP gain, and it worked after that.

Edited by Xennocide420

So far I'm not impressed with how conclaves are currently running. So far I've encountered two balance related bugs.

1. Mag's pull ability does absolutely nothing to enemy players, even when they aren't coptering.

2. Some guy I was up against had no weapons drawn out and did not make any shooting sounds at all, but he was able to kill people at range instantaneously without warning. And no he wasn't using any abilities.

Edited by notHunky

Hi! Hello! Here you go.

This one is for when the game host is lagging and people stop spawning when they died. Then the game ends only after the host leaves.

qE7aJ0v.jpg

People who didn't respawn when I killed them during the same game. I even had enough time to rag doll their bodies together since the timer was gone too.

fQlaZ8d.jpg

Someone who was unfortunate to join a dead game and spawn in front of me. More to my collection.

NiJUSVI.jpg

After several more captures later.....more unfortunate people joining the game.

CORlS5Y.jpg

The host finally disconnects and leaves! Then the game ended before we could reach our goal of 999. 175 is still good though.

qE7aJ0v.jpg

P.S. Take note that I am being humorous!

A game where the Cephalon disappears and the game becomes a TDM. Not as bad as the above though~

iecSYWK.jpg

Edited by Zarozian

Problem: Initiation with Cephalon Simaris worked, but I cannot find a Synthesis Scanner anywhere in the inventory, so there is no gear to equip, and I can also not buy any recharges. I can see synthesis targets, if someone _else_ is on the mission who has a scanner, but I cannot scan and collect any standing.

Looks like this part of the update is broken for me. Never mind, I'll commence playing WF once the busy DE support finds time to process my support inquiry.

Problem: Initiation with Cephalon Simaris worked, but I cannot find a Synthesis Scanner anywhere in the inventory, so there is no gear to equip, and I can also not buy any recharges. I can see synthesis targets, if someone _else_ is on the mission who has a scanner, but I cannot scan and collect any standing.

Looks like this part of the update is broken for me. Never mind, I'll commence playing WF once the busy DE support finds time to process my support inquiry.

This is the pvp feed back thread for capture the cephalon (ie Capture the flag).   Not for cephalon simaris.

• Fixed the team select UI not being usable between Conclave rounds.
  • Fixed players joining Conclave in a pre-made squad being separated when entering Cephalon Capture.

doesnt work - UI is missing this 'team select' function and if you join a match with more than 1 friend you get into separated teams AND it keeps scrambling you between most of the rounds

PVP 2.0 Experience:
After playing cephalon capture non-stop for 3 days straight,i walked out with mixed feelings.Here is a comprehensive list of bugs i faced...
1.The cephalon of a team disappears(most common),blocking progress.Note:host migration usually fixes it.
2.U stop coptering(Note:dying fixes it)
3.U spawn outside map,and can't do anything.Pressing esc doesn't solve it.Only solution,alt+f4.
4.U die and stop respawning.
5.(Most annoying)U die before even spawning.

6.Excals radial blind freezes the game.
7.the match starts,u start running around gathering energy and killing stuff,while after 15-20 sec,the match starts again.Everything done in those 20 sec is lost(ruins momentum)

What it needs...
1.Better matchmaking.I had to fight solo against 3 guys multiples times,ofc i got my ! handed to me.
2.Better parkour.The maps do not provide a lot of useful wall running opportunities.Also,the wall run speed has to be increased,at least in conclave.The speed is so slow,a 6 year old can kill u with a lex prime if u r wall running.
3.A complete rework of mags ult.The 2 sec cast time almost guarantees death,and it doesn't even one shot targets like volt or excalibur does.

I might have forgotten some stuff,will add as i remember them.

Edited by --Q--Chaos

moon cephelon disappears after someone switches sides, no standing gained after 5  matches of winning still stuck  354 standing for the past 3 weeks, unable to upgrade to mistral and get the sigil

Edited by Darkvramp

Host mitigation turns to god mode. all players are frozen in place while i get to move. i can shoot them and kill them. players re spawn and i can kill them in game. other players can still move in game but to me they just stand still. i cannot be killed as i stand still in a match. can still communicate with players in match. went into conclave from relay, going in through the relay produces more bugs.

does rhino stomp stun/knock down? i tried this ability twice in 2 games but it didnt have any effect. Im not sure if it does damage also, unlike when I use radial javelin/overload which kills enemies instantly. please enlighten

Edited by reedknoll

does rhino stomp stun/knock down? i tried this ability twice in 2 games but it didnt have any effect. Im not sure if it does damage also, unlike when I use radial javelin/overload which kills enemies instantly. please enlighten

it doesnt stun or knockdown from what ive seen when it sused on me but instead forces you to a very slow movement speed for a shortish duration

now ive got a bug to report. I played a match on the gas planet map and after a few seconds in the match i reset to a spawn point without having been killed. It was as if i had been killed and this is not the first it has happened however it wouldnt be an issue if i hadnt managed to grab the enemy cephalon before the reset this time. When it reset me it effectively deleted the enemy's cephalon. so we ended up with a 15 minute 0-0 deathmatch. i didnt manage to grab any screenshots that would show anything important and wasnt recording at the time so i have nothing but words that would accurately describe this situation.

Stance mods load in as un-ranked (e.g. Broken Bull combo is locked on Cleaving Whirlwind).

- Does not happen on the first PvP match, but seems to happen on subsequent matches in a given session

- Affected loadout is selected at the pre-match screen; different from the last edited loadout in the Arsenal

Is Shield Overload, the PvP augment for Shield Polarize, supposed to give overshields to Mag like the Shield Transference augment for PvE?

Because the description on Shield Overload says:  Shield Overload is a Warframe augment mod for Shield Polarize in PvP that increases the time for an opponent's shields to begin recharging when hit.

Edited by Poke007