Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DE_Adam

Cephalon Capture And Pvp 2.0 Bug Megathread

Is Shield Overload, the PvP augment for Shield Polarize, supposed to give overshields to Mag like the Shield Transference augment for PvE?

Because the description on Shield Overload says:  Shield Overload is a Warframe augment mod for Shield Polarize in PvP that increases the time for an opponent's shields to begin recharging when hit.

He gets this buff even without that mod equipped.

No players on enemy team allowing for unlimited scoring. This bug was most likely caused by some strange lag. The enemy team spawned once, and after being killed would not respawn. We waited around a bit, then went ahead and captured the cephalons only upon captureing the 5th cephalon the match did not end. To see if we can capture more we captured a 6th and in that time could have easily captured more. Fortunately one of the enemy players actually spawned and the game instantly ended.

FdD77b7.jpg

4Jrt9AL.jpg

i go to the conclave tab in my ship and clicked "play now" and it does nothing, it only works if i reset the game can you pls fix it?

now ive got a bug to report. I played a match on the gas planet map and after a few seconds in the match i reset to a spawn point without having been killed. It was as if i had been killed and this is not the first it has happened however it wouldnt be an issue if i hadnt managed to grab the enemy cephalon before the reset this time. When it reset me it effectively deleted the enemy's cephalon. so we ended up with a 15 minute 0-0 deathmatch. i didnt manage to grab any screenshots that would show anything important and wasnt recording at the time so i have nothing but words that would accurately describe this situation.

This also happens to me almost every time on the same map. Randomly get respawned 10-15 seconds after the match begins, losing the Ceph if holding it. I've started to just hang around defending for the first minute or so.

Had a couple of instances now since 16.4 where the Cephalon can be captured despite the opposing team being in possession of the home Ceph.

Edit: Just encountered an invisible snowglobe in the tunnels in the middle of the new large map. He was using black energy color, but the snowglobe literally wasn't there on my screen, no ice textures or anything. I was wondering why 5 shots worth of health damage from a lex prime didn't down him lol.

Tonkor sometimes deals 0 damage, the only way to fix this is to kill the enemy with another weapon, or they kill themselves. This is really annoying because right when you think you have someone, the Tonkor deals 0 damage and rubs it in your face.

Another bug appeared after the last hotfix. Some players that are joining the game during the match become totally invincible. No ability or weapon can kill them. That makes the conclave totally unplayable.

Another bug appeared after the last hotfix. Some players that are joining the game during the match become totally invincible. No ability or weapon can kill them. That makes the conclave totally unplayable.

Yeah, this bug is pretty awful. So far most players I've encountered with it have either killed themselves to fix it or sat out the match in the case of no pitfalls to die in. Have had one so far abuse it though, and it seriously sucks lol.

Also, Tonkor shots are capable of launching allies, not sure if that's intended or not.

Just encountered a bug where I couldn't be killed by other players in a conclave match. Another player on the opposite team had the same issue, for some reason the enemies where doing 0 damage to me. Then a host migration happened and everything went back to normal, so I guess it has something to do with connectivity. 

(it wasn't really fun being immortal because that took all the challenge away, so as a friendly player I stopped killing other players and kept my hands of their cephaplon.)

Probabily you already know that there is a bug in conclave, with immunity's time after spawn. People who join the game while it is running, will be immune to all attacks until they suicide. That bug will take place even when there will be an host migration, dead people that spawns immediately after the change of host will be immune for the rest of time. Hope you can solve it easly, it wasn't there before.

P.S: the new map is too much big, few action.