Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Log-In Failed.

-AM-Kvasir

I have the latest hotfixes but the problem is still exactly the same. "Login Failed, Check Your Info."

Here's a snippet from my own EE.log file:

52.508 Script [info]: ResetLogin52.510 Sys [info]: Created /Lotus/Interface/Dialog.swf52.514 Script [info]: Dialog::CreateOk(description=/Lotus/Language/Launcher/LoginFailed, leftItem=/Menu/Confirm_Item_Ok)52.515 Sys [info]: Budget overrun updating WebGet (4.67 ms)53.984 Script [info]: SendResult_MENU_SELECT()53.984 Script [info]: Dialog::SendResult(4)54.147 Script [info]: Login failed, confirmed54.378 Script [info]: StartLogin()54.378 Script [info]: DispatchLogin()54.384 Sys [info]: Logging in as zanalt_t@hotmail.com54.700 Sys [Warning]: POST /api/login.php HTTP/1.154.700 Sys [Warning]: Accept-Encoding: gzip54.700 Sys [Warning]: Content-Encoding: gzip54.700 Sys [Warning]: Host: api.warframe.com54.700 Sys [Warning]: Content-Length: 18454.700 Sys [Warning]: Cache-Control: no-cache54.700 Sys [Warning]:54.700 Sys [Warning]: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request54.700 Sys [Warning]: Server: nginx54.700 Sys [Warning]: Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:04:55 GMT54.700 Sys [Warning]: Content-Type: text/html54.700 Sys [Warning]: Content-Length: 14654.700 Sys [Warning]: Connection: keep-alive54.700 Sys [Warning]: Vary: Accept-Encoding54.700 Sys [Warning]: Content-Encoding: gzip54.700 Sys [Warning]:54.713 Sys [Error]: Login failed:Failed to update account.  Error: war-mongo2:27017: Cannot update 'KubrowPets.53c9ffa507c56f29097b26c7.Configs' and 'KubrowPets.53c9ffa507c56f29097b26c7.Configs.0.Skins' at the same time54.713 Script [info]: MainMenu::LoginDone result=false54.713 Script [info]: Login failed.Failed to update account.  Error: war-mongo2:27017: Cannot update 'KubrowPets.53c9ffa507c56f29097b26c7.Configs' and 'KubrowPets.53c9ffa507c56f29097b26c7.Configs.0.Skins' at the same time

Had no login issues since U16 so far at all. Logged in about 15 minutes ago, tried to pick up a finished Forma from the Foundry - didn't work. Was invited to the current Cephalon Suda defense by clanmates - got stuck on loading and was thrown to the login screen (with plain space background). Tried to log back in - "Login failed". Retried several times, no change. Tried to login on the homepage - "There was an unexpected error with your request, please try again.". Retried, managed on the second try. Tried to reset password, got error message again.

I somehow doubt this is on my end.

Edit: Just tried again, finally got back in. Let's hope it stays stable.

Edited by Juuyon

I just started to play the game. Got about an hour in. Ran into an issue with the first quest and relogged. Then I started running into this issue. Reset my password and verified the game files. Not really sure what to do know. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks

been waiting for a response from them since friday.....

i know its the weekend....but its getting annoying releasing stuff before the weekend knowing that players will spend the entire weekend not being able to play the game......almost time to uninstall warframe.....

Edited by sekushiiandee

I have 2 accounts, tried to log my main account still said check your info but when i try my other account it works fine. WTF is wrong with my main account? I just got kubrow and ash several months ago. My main account works fine in this forum, this account i used is my main btw

Hey guys. I had this problem until yesterday - the recent 0.4 patch fixed it for me, as the DE rep who responded to my support ticket told me to check.

If you still can't login, I highly recommend you file a support ticket with your EE.log and be patient. It's certainly not the fun way to do things, I agree, but I don't see help coming anyone's way otherwise since this problem seems to be so tenacious.

So... what's your current situation guys? Just right after 16.1 I couldn't login yet again. But a short while after that patch, I was finally able to. (Tried to login because they responded to my ticket, claiming it should work now as they've patched a few things and I wanted to make sure it still doesn't work even though I tried it a few minutes before)

So if you just tried to login once, directly after 16.1, just try once again. And also optimize and verify your files if you didn't so before (I do that after every single patch)

I hope it works for all of you now. There were in total 4 different kind of login issues since U16, let's hope there isn't a 5th one. (I counted 4, might be 3)

Hi guys, now is workink for me:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DE]Nathan

Hoy a las 22:20

Hello SEPHEIROT,

I found the corrupted file causing that error. It should work fine now.

If you need any further assistance please let us know!

Now open a ticket in support, seems any update fix this problem

So... what's your current situation guys? Just right after 16.1 I couldn't login yet again. But a short while after that patch, I was finally able to. (Tried to login because they responded to my ticket, claiming it should work now as they've patched a few things and I wanted to make sure it still doesn't work even though I tried it a few minutes before)

So if you just tried to login once, directly after 16.1, just try once again. And also optimize and verify your files if you didn't so before (I do that after every single patch)

I hope it works for all of you now. There were in total 4 different kind of login issues since U16, let's hope there isn't a 5th one. (I counted 4, might be 3)

[DE]Nathan

Hello SEPHEIROT,

I opened a ticket in support today at noon, a DE answered asking for the EE.log and another file which I can't remember, hopefully it will get fixed soon.

[DE]Nathan

Hello SEPHEIROT,

Yea they did the same for me today, works fine now

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...