Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proposed Thief's Wit Mod Change

DivineBovine

Right now, not a whole lot of people think Thief's Wit is worn or used. Mostly fusion fodder or sold! 

So to kill two birds with one stone, I present you my idea for new Thief's Wit!

Thief's Wit

Grants 2% increased resources looted.

Increase by 2% per fusion level, to a max of 10% at Fusion level 5.

With this change you help with the burden of grinding to a degree and make Thief's Wit not as bad a choice for a mod, especially for resource runs!

My idea for Theif's Wit was to change it for Thief's Reach or something like that. Levelling it allows you to grab resources, orbs, mods, money, and ammo from an increased range. 1 meter or so starting, reaching out farther and farther. I think that would be infinitely more useful to the current Thief's Wit, and good for people who are colorblind and can't quite make out what orbs/ammo is what. 

Excellent idea, since it's a common mode i would raise the % of resources/credits gained to:

lvl 0: 5%

lvl 1: 10%

lvl 2: 15%

lvl 3: 20%

lvl 4: 25%

lvl 5: 30%

I chose lower percentages to keep grinding as a gameplay option. This is a very grindy game and if you take away farming you only end up taking away from DE ;3;

Excellent idea, since it's a common mode i would raise the % of resources/credits gained to:

lvl 0: 5%

lvl 1: 10%

lvl 2: 15%

lvl 3: 20%

lvl 4: 25%

lvl 5: 30%

make it 100%...why not make it stackable? that would be fun!

Edited by NarcoticRO

Thief's Wit is a surprisingly useful mod. It's guided me to finding some nifty out of the way spots for supplies.

It's just "okay" as it is (for me anyway), since I tend to hunt for looting opportunities anyway. (And hey, didn't I run a defense with you yesterday? It was awesome!)

• 2 weeks later...