Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.1

DE_Adam

Can a member of DE's staff confirm for me if Boss Sigils are implemented properly, please? 

They do not appear in each boss's respective drop table, and running them all night produced nothing.

Am I missing something?

Grineer Commanders

Ever since the "dumbfounded stun" was introduced to their teleportation, nothing was done about it. The Tenno still have their body stretched the moment they into the "dumbfounded" animation, not to mention that they still need to be looked at: how they can switch teleport to you out of their LoS without warning, without anyway to avoid it if they manage to do it, and then losing complete control for over 3-4 seconds, which can cause instant-death in many situations unfairly.

I'd like to link to the several hot topics about it that was up for a few months, but I don't know if you guys archived them yet or not because I'm having trouble finding them (popular feedback topics like that should NOT be archived). I also don't know how to search archived topics. It's also a bit inconsiderate that we might need to repeat the same topic again with the same extensive feedback from MANY people (something lost when the topic gets archived). So please take this into consideration.

If you need a topic to be linked for some reason, the only topic I've found recently is this one.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/410578-grineer-commander-switch-teleporting-without-losline-of-sight/

Enemy alert "hive mind"

It needs to be made into something more effective that actually make sense, especially with the promotion of "stealth" features as of late (Spy, Synthesis Scan...). There's not much stealth involved one person seeing you apparently means the entire cell knowing you're there, even when they didn't shout (going "Wha-?!" isn't shouting). This can be kept for Infested of course, since it makes sense for them to have a hive mind.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/406848-can-we-please-get-rid-of-enemy-telepathyenemy-alertness-and-stealth/

Thank you for the update and your continuous effort.

Edited by Casardis

Nice thank you and but where is fix for ppl what have very good internet connection very good pc or notebook and have lags all time this hosting in game is very bad we need official game server no peer to peer i have good notebook i reinstal my win 7 and 8   4 times i restart my modem and nstall all programs for clean adn etc. change settings to minimum in game change nvidia settings all what i can i use and all is same problem is not in my notebook and other ppl what have same problem thx and sorry for my english but we need fix for this and play 

and i change too my internet 2 internet 2 windows all is clean all is very good and problem is same and normal ppl try find fix for this in steam forum in google or here and etc. and here nothing fix for this

Edited by Raziel_CZ