Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.1

DE_Adam

So many people seem to be finding things they don't like with the update, which is fair, nothing is what every single person wants.  But to anyone that is saying something bad about the Developers and other teams out of frustration..stepping on as few toes as I can here...quit it lol.  I am a software engineer, and I only say this to add credibility to my next statement.  I know how long and difficult some updates/hotfixes can be, generally involving A LOT of caffeine and 12+ hour days and nights.  The entire staff probably busted their asses off to try and make a good game, sure they do it to make money, but I guarantee their primary drive is to make a game they are proud of and to give us the players enjoyment.  

Post the things your frustrated about by all means, the forums are a great outlet for that, maybe just avoid hating on the people that spent time trying to make you a video game you would enjoy instead of spending time with their family's...Because that just makes you sound like a spoiled child at Christmas that got a yellow firetruck instead of a red one.    

P.S. Quick Suggestion that I can see plenty of people are doing anyway, post what your favorite part of the update/hot fix is.  Mine so far is the new quest story and sanctuary missions.  They do lower the pace a bit in a game that we are all used to having be very fast, but so far I have enjoyed it immensely.  Cheers to everyone who worked hard on this game and Thank You for making this game.