Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex Mission ' Synthesize 3 Elite Arid Lancers For Simaris - Skyresh Phobos - Bugged-

Nama_Sui_Seijin

Dear DE,

See the topic title up above and you know what the bug is about.

Yes i did what was asked on the mission. i scanned the 3 elite arid lancers, then the target appear. got the traps out and scanned the blue dots on his body. then i extracted.

then the quest re-appeared again. stating it isn't finished.

DE... this is a bug :/ do i now have to retry it again? Because i know i finished it.

Greeting Sui

Dear DE,

See the topic title up above and you know what the bug is about.

Yes i did what was asked on the mission. i scanned the 3 elite arid lancers, then the target appear. got the traps out and scanned the blue dots on his body. then i extracted.

then the quest re-appeared again. stating it isn't finished.

DE... this is a bug :/ do i now have to retry it again? Because i know i finished it.

Greeting Sui

You need to scan 3 times the blue target. The other scans arent the synthetizing scans simaris wants.

The normal scanning just wastes scans, that are pretty expensive (5000).

Edited by Hybridon

It might be that you have to scan three "blue" targets? So you need to do this 3 times?

The quest didn't say specifically that i had to scan '3 blue targets' just to make clear DE's description was vague

and only the deception missions gives the target it seems to me.

Edited by Suifuto

Yeah, you need to scan the blue one three times, so you need to do the mission a minimum of three times. It definitely needs to be presented better. At the very least, it needs to show your progress. Optimally, non-blue Elite Arid Lancers would not show up in the mission to avoid confusion, or the description explicitly distinguish between the normal ones and the blue ones (it may technically in a terminology sense, but as it's likely to be your introduction to this stuff, you won't know that).