Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Strange Is Broken (3 Elite Arid Lancers)

-Appa-

you need to search the ma for s synthesis target (which is an elite arid lancer), they're in blue aura-like skin, and just to clarify.....SCANNING NORMAL ELITE ARID LANCERS WON'T GET THE JOB DONE

and you need to scan (with the new scanner, not the old one) 4 spot on the body of the EAL (elite arid lancer) which are shown in bright blue colors, and there r 4 spots....every mission (sabotage, deception, MD) will spawn 1 synthesis target, just looks for it and scan the spots 

Try going to Simaris in the relay to turn in what you have. Mine didn't say it was complete and I went to the relay after I got three and progressed...

Also, I had to go to Simaris in Larunda specifically.  I tried going to Orcus, Pluto, and it let me do the chat but didn't progress the quest.  Ater I spoke to him again on Larunda it carried on.  In fairness, the quest prompt did say to go to Larunda to speak to him, I just thought Orcus might be quieter.

I've played this mission several times, never have I seen the Synth Target (I did see one while fighting Sargas, so I know what they look like). One time the mission type changed from Deception to Exterminate, so that time I had to find every single enemy and there was no chance I could've missed it. Simaris never spoke to me once in these runs, either

If you don't run across the Marked Target during the mission, equip the special scanner and run around looking for it. It will appear when you get close, and Symaris will put an orange marker on it. Throw a trap down, and scan one of the four glowing points on it's body. You can try to scan two, but it's best to toss a trap down again to hold it for more scans. Once the team scans all four glowing points, it will disappear. Unless someone kills it first, which seems to be what the mindless db's that haven't started the quest yet insist on doing.