The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revert Excaliber Changes Back

BloodSage09

well I have been using it in the spy missions and its not worth even brining Excalibur for his skills.

radial blind:

will not always work through the door ways even if you see any enemy.

will not hit all enemies that know your presence

will not hit enemies that you can see but are not even round a wall but just a centimetre so like the gun round the wall and they will not be hit

will not hit all enemies that are clustered together

will not hit enemies if you see them above or below you in certain situations

you have to spam this every dam second as enemies don't get hit round walls and even objects that should not block the blind

radial blind is so useless in spy mode

radial javelin:

will not hit enemies that are in front of you some of the time

will not hit every enemy that knows your presence

will not hit all enemies you have seen or looking at

Excalibur isn't even worth taking for the skills any more there so unreliable I would class them as useless.

only take him for looks if you want him

well I have been using it in the spy missions and its not worth even brining Excalibur for his skills.

radial blind:

will not always work through the door ways even if you see any enemy.

will not hit all enemies that know your presence

will not hit enemies that you can see but are not even round a wall but just a centimetre so like the gun round the wall and they will not be hit

will not hit all enemies that are clustered together

will not hit enemies if you see them above or below you in certain situations

you have to spam this every dam second as enemies don't get hit round walls and even objects that should not block the blind

radial blind is so useless in spy mode

radial javelin:

will not hit enemies that are in front of you some of the time

will not hit every enemy that knows your presence

will not hit all enemies you have seen or looking at

Excalibur isn't even worth taking for the skills any more there so unreliable I would class them as useless.

only take him for looks if you want him

Nice summary!

Radial != Radial. Circle re-DE-fined.

Javelin = Harpoon...... with very short rope.

And I still have feelings for Excalibro. Shame on me.

+1 OP

Some of you keep assuming radial means full circle, but in mathematics that is not always the case. It is derived from circle and radius. Something radial does not directly mean it is a full circle, or carries a circular motion or is omnidirectional. A cone shape with vectors originating from a common point can be considered a radial pattern. The key is the common origin of the vectors.

As it stands right now, radial javelin is indeed radial. It is not omnidirectional, but the javelins share a common point and eject in a radial pattern. It does suck they made it LOS. Regardless of whether it was the original idea or not, there is no reason for it to not be omnidirectional. It could also be given punch through so that it can traverse thin or small objects, like barrels and small boxes, or corners of walls, but it won't for instance, go through tile walls.

I think DE is hiddenly run by a psychologist, just experimenting on players. "Hey, let's cripple this frame and gather some data from people's reaction. Oh, but they are &!$$ed and still play the game nonstop? do it some more Michael, i need more demographics data on this masochist behavior, please data mine the forums for user information. There is a lot of grind but the player base keeps increasing? Michael, tell your guys to make it grindier, lets see at which point my data becomes irrelevant."

Edited by nms64

I think DE is hiddenly run by a psychologist, just experimenting on players. "Hey, let's cripple this frame and gather some data from people's reaction. Oh, but they are &!$$ed and still play the game nonstop? do it some more Michael, i need more demographics data on this masochist behavior, please data mine the forums for user information. There is a lot of grind but the player base keeps increasing? Michael, tell your guys to make it grindier, lets see at which point my data becomes irrelevant."

You made my day Sir!