The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugh Loki Really Is Master Race (New Augment)

TaylorsContraction

For spy and rescue missions I already feel pigeonholed into using loki. I'll make a separate post about the AI changes that need to happen.

What upsets me is his stealth now silences all of his weapons. I have been asking for Banshee's silence to have this exact effect to all within her silence. Instead it's given to the master of stealth.

Now I CAN USE a random frame for stealth runs and put hush / supress on my weapons which I already do. Or I can use Loki and breeze through the mission blasting my boltor fully modded without sacrificing any mod slots.

Loki is DE's poster boy, not Excalibur :/. I'm jelly that he has such a ridiculous arsenal at this point that makes using anything else for stealth a form of punishment.

What upsets me is his stealth now silences all of his weapons. I have been asking for Banshee's silence to have this exact effect to all within her silence. Instead it's given to the master of stealth.

i use banshee a lot, and i have always been using her silence like this, im pretty sure enemies inside the range can't produce sound, which means no matter if one saw you and started a firefight as long as neither of you enter the LoS of another enemy you remain in stealth.

Now I CAN USE a random frame for stealth runs and put hush / supress on my weapons which I already do. Or I can use Loki and breeze through the mission blasting my boltor fully modded without sacrificing any mod slots.

Or you can use Paris Prime, Dread along with Despair, Hikou prime, Rakta Ballistica, Gammacor's, Glaive prime and use whatever frame you want.

I beg to differ. I have heard that Limbo's Rift Walk allows Limbo to go right through laser barriers, but even so Loki can do it faster by using Decoy+Switch Teleport.

decoy does still bring up a hight treat count so stuff comes running when decoy is used.... and then bam half way through the vault alarm goes wee wooo weee wooo