Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.2

[DE]Megan

why cant i play conclave with my friends and do the matchmaking for a full game? when we try to play together its juts 1v1 and thus very boring.

also wheres the teamdeath match and search and destroy game modes.thatd be sick.

The Ordis change is welcome, but please just give it a slider bar for frequency (that can go down to nill and ignores quests). Any non-quest related Ordis babble is unwelcome on my liset.

Great work with the raid, PvP and new frame/quest... but could we look at balance again? Excalibur and Ember are going to get bored playing catch with a Synoid Gammacor for the next year or so.

Excalibur ... ehh I don't even have any more strength to argue with your questionable decisions regarding him DE.

At least be decent enough to shorten animation/casting of the skill to 1/3 of what it already is.

Because : this skill doesn't kill most of enemies above lvl. 30, and now with LoS added it will be even worse.

Dying because of imbalance isn't fun. Shorten the casting times at least...

Well what are you waiting on? nerf all ultimate abilities to line of site like the ones ash and mesa frames have and then we will all just leave the game and be rid of the trouble that you put us through with these depressing nerfs. On the bright side you guys wouldn't have to make SUCH DIFFICULT DECISIONS any more because there would be no more Warframe.

Are u seriously comparing THUNDERBOLT and continuous  fire weapons with radial javelin spam? no comment.

I've gone upwards of 40 minutes in T4 Survival with Mirage and an Attica equipped with Thunderbolt, just spamming away with it, didn't even aim half the time just pointed in its general direction and everything died, no skill, no effort.  Let's not even go into a nice camp spot with a Volt Rail Gun works with that kind of damage.  Maybe there's skill used to find and set up the camp spot maybe but the gun doesn't even need to be aimed at that point when it's a complete choke point.

Radial Javelin has MASSIVE damage drop off at higher levels, it's practically worthless besides a stun past level 40 content, and even those stuns aren't that great or long lasting.  Javelin spam is ONLY good as a farming tool when it's min maxed to heck and back and someone is constantly energy buffing him, and even then, at level 50-60 it takes like 4+ javelins to kill anything, if even then.  While I can take a continues fire status effect or crit build weapon and utterly decimate everything.  The point was that you're complaining about an ability that is niche at best and terrible at what it does where other frames can do better.  

"at least my x-forma gun requires some aim. and if u want to stand in one place and kill the whole map, I'm sure u will find another frame for that. have fun raping that #4."

I'll say it again, any of those guns I can stand in one place in just about any camp spot on the map with a specific frame and do near the same thing Excal does better than he can.  It might not go through walls and hit everything at once but I can add punch through to most of it and I don't have to worry about my damage falling off at level 30.

And for your information, I've done Draco all of ONE time.  Once. Period.  E-gate maybe twice in boredom of the grind and Viver all of three times because I felt the syndicate grind was tedious.   I've used excal quite a bit and if it wasn't for their nerfing radial blind into the ground I'd be using more than one ability.  RJ was all he was good for up to that point, because that was his main damage dealing ability, just like Saryns Miasma is her main damage dealer but she also has her molt ability combined with her augment to make her a fairly decent tanking frame.  That also doesn't hold up for someone like Mag where I use her pull ability more than anything because it's a better crowd control, and no I don't have Greedy Pull either.  It's just plain, old fashioned pull.   Every frame has it's go to skill, because their other skills are situational at best where their best ability has the most uses in the most sets of circumstances.  You complaining about "press 4 2win!!11"  is childish at best when most warframe skills will stop being effective around the 80-100 minute range and primary/secondary weapon damage takes over and warframe skils are basically auxiliary or supplemental at best.

I posted this way back now that I see it's back again I feel that if you continue on your path with Excalibur you will lose your customer base, just because you release a new frame and distract people with it, dose not mean that people won't notice like the stalker says "Your actions have consequences." and that being it's making more then the average people mad, take the time to do an Overhaul on Jump and fix Radial Javelin needs to be put back, and here's why, Number one the skills even when maxed to the best is the weakest number 4 of all frames, two the skill starts to laps in waves, three after a prolonged period mobs that get stuck no longer have a way to get hit and this could bug a match into the never ending, I my feel that not only did I waste money investing on Excalibur but I am disappointed.  if you really wanted to mess with the skill maybe you could ask your player base to come up with ideas for the skills and or offer choices

Please be more mindful to this issue, I feel like I was promised a hamburger and only got the bread and the was no meat as advertised.

-Shadow-Lotus

Well im still getting problems with invitations 

I used to be pro at conclave with ma paris prime but one thing plz dont remover nyx's abilities on conclave she can get the other team killing eachother its the best thing ever

So has the excalibur nerf to be considered as a second act of a 2014 change?

Cause, you know, it doesn't really fit in the spoken so loud 2015 year of quality.

During a year of quality I'm sure you would think to address farming issues with a proper fix, not a lazy one that makes a frame useless again giving us BS reasons we all know are not true.

Right?

Please DE fix an problem,when im using Chroma ability number 2 my FPS from 60 go to 0 without an reason,and dat isn't possible because i have an video card very good so probably is an problem of optimisation , please do something because it's really annoying requires me to not use this skill .

Edited by Juent

lmao why not just remove excalibur from the game at this point. After the radial blind nerf all he was good for is low tier farming, now he's just good for nothing. rip excal you are now worse than hydroid.

--This is tru, his Ultra Damage (even maxed) is very very mild on high tier enemies vs the standard of other frames. His other 3 moves are garbage and I'm sure DE knows it. Other then that, a damage buff to his ultra now would sorta make it normal.

I do agree that klearing whole multi map tiles was a bit overpowered though. (I've done the move my self...several times)

p.s. and hey hey !! I like/wuv Hydroid, its a good CC/Kombat Guy. After tweaking his duration a bit(lowering it)

Edited by VadenX

Thx for all your hard work DE.

Am i however the only one that thinks this new PBR rendering method, makes everything in the game look like cheap plastic???

Metal surfases is ok, but everything else, just looks like plastic surfaces....

I thought the los on Excals javelin was purposely removed so that he could actually become good. Now I hear that wasn't intended? I'm sorry but that is bs.

All other fixes are appreciated though, ty.

Edited by kubbi

So has the excalibur nerf to be considered as a second act of a 2014 change?

Cause, you know, it doesn't really fit in the spoken so loud 2015 year of quality.

During a year of quality I'm sure you would think to address farming issues with a proper fix, not a lazy one that makes a frame useless again giving us BS reasons we all know are not true.

Right?

This. Tired of this crap. Not spending a single dime on this game anymore.